Hart Hanson

Hart Hanson Fan Reviews (2)

• Creator of Bones

I have not seen a lot of the things that he has written or directed or created but I love Bones and for that Hart Hanson will always be a favorite.

He has written a few episodes of Bones so far the Pilot The boy in a tree, Titan on the Tracks, Judas on a Pole, and plenty more, all of which were excellent. Hart created my favorite show as of now so he is definitely a good guy. He has been involved with many other television shows that I have not watched but they must be good if he was working on them. I cannot wait to see what else he does with Bones this season and for those that come.
  • Giant in your field.

Emily Deschanel acting abilities is extremely Brilliant.

David Boreanaz acting is Brilliant as well.

I love the way that all the cast members act wonderfully together and its so realistic you have to stop and remind your self that it is a television show at it best because the acting from everyone is so intense.

I don't want to leave out any of the other cast members names as they are like family in this television series which I would love to see run 10 or more years.

T.J. Thyne, Tamara Taylor, Michaela Conlin, Eric Millegan,

Sincerely I hope I didn't leave any one out.

Thank you & the writers for an Amazingly, Brilliant, Witty and more television series.

Take good care everyone and stay safe, healthy and happy. It would be wonderful to get and auto graph picture of you all, or at best come to Canada for a visit.

Best Wishes, and oh yes, You All Deserve a Big Fat Raise!