Hayden Panettiere

Hayden Panettiere Fan Reviews (65)

• OVERATED!!!

She is good in one thing only, "Remember the Titans". Can't sing either.
  • Actually she's one of the best tv actress...and my wife :D

Actually she's one of the best tv actress...and my wife :D i watched her with the crazy hair at Law And Order and now look at her, she's jost too perfect. I hope to see her working in the cine for long time x3

Anyway i think her worst movie is that about the zebra, but i can live with it ^^ her best role is Claire, definetly...but just in the first season...ow >_< why she like the old guys? im here, hayden LOL

ok im really writing this just bcoz i dont know what to say. And that's all :D
  • Hayden Panettiere's new movie is coming out next month, I cannot wait, but her page for the movie is totally awesome I love it! Hayden your my Idol!!!! :D

Hayden is awesome, I love her, I would practically do anything for her, OMG, after seeing her in Hero's I cannot wait to see her play the role she has alwsys been the best for: Romantic Comedy!!!!

:D

OMG, I Love You Beth Cooper Is Finally coming out this summer! I watched the trailer a few months ago, and I can't wait to see it!!! Hayden Panettiere is my FAVE, I love her in Hero's! I can't wait to see it, but until then there is a cool site for the movie! On the page,there's a contest to submit your personal video to confess something about yourself. I haven't submitted mine yet, but I am so tempted to do so. The winner goes on national TV, that sounds cool! … When the nerd Dennis revealed his crush on the hottest girl in high school during graduation, she wound up showing him the night of his life! LOL. I just submitted mine, and who knows maybe I'll be the winner. Maybe you might see me on National TV soon, and ask for my autograph ! LOL. Also check out the confession Tweets, hilarious! I already spent an hour reading them and laughin' my "best" off :D. Now I gotta go and finish my project after being online for hours :)… O yeah Here's the page, have fun
    www.Iloveyoubethcoopermovie.com

I've already tweeted three or four of my secrets, and uploaded a video. I already feel better getting all of those secrets out!. If you go to the movie site you can make a short video …I just uploaded mine, and I can't stop watching myself haha
  • She is the idile girl for this role.

She is the idile girl for this role.
  • yah yah, the cheerleader. i dont think so!

honestly, hayden's been one of my favourites for SO long. she and i are the same age... only a few months apart, but she's far more talented than any other 19 year old i know. she had more talent- more going for her, during remember the titans than any star her age. BUT, being that she wasnt a 'main character' she didnt get nearly enough recognition. she can act her age, or years ahead of her time. shes gorgeous, crazy talented, and shes actually doing something good with her star power. [save the whales]. anyone who says shes "just a cheerleader" needs to wake up! btw- i dont watch heroes. so, this isn't coming from a heroes fan. :]
  • One of my favorites currently

Earlier i had only read about her ... and even after watching the first few episodes of Heroes , i was not sure which one she was . But nowadays i really like watching her in Heroes show . She is great looking ... hot, and plays her role very nice. I do feel good knowing that her power's include healing - would hate to see her die or get damaged ;)
    Recently i also came to know that she played the role of alley's daughter in alley mcbeal - she played her role great in that too . :D
  • I wish she was my girlfriend...

But then again, how many men in this world wouldn't want Hayden Panettiere as their girlfriend? I mean she is hot! And she's a celebrity! She is one of the most popular ones, and I chose to review her, because she is one of the featured celebs in TV Guide Magazine and on TV.com! She inspires me, because she bravely fought against Japanese fishermen who were trying to kill of a number of dolphins! She could have been stabbed by their sharp harpoons, had she gotten too close to those mercenaries. Now that's what a call a brave hearted woman! You go girl! Boo yah!
  • Hayden Panettiere is one of the stars of NBC's heroes; playing Claire Bennett the indestructible teenage cheerleader.

I really like her, I'm not 100% why, but i just do. Maybe the fact that she bagged Milo Ventimiglia, who i absolutely love (and I'm so jealous of her for having him.) People think that their relationship is never going to lat but i really hope that they do!
    People also say that she's like a talentless hack, that is an ugly **** but i would have to disagree with them. I love her. I probably sound obsessed, but i promise I'm not. I personally think that she is pretty and not 'dumpy' that some people have described her as. I think she anything but dumpy. I think she is very pretty.
  • Shes the kind-of-funnily-built blonde girl who is sooo overdramatic and is completely overrated that you kind of don't get why everybody likes her.

What's with all the 10's people! Honestly, this girl knows how to read lines and say them. That's not acting. She is sooo overdramatic that she could have her own soap opera. Ever seen her in 'Tiger Cruise'? It was a terrible disney movie about 9/11. She needs to stay on Dinsey with all the other talentless people who just want to be famous. As for the 'gorgeous'....She's not that good-looking, which is why I'm so confused as to why people say she's gorgeous! Her face is okay, but she's got a funny shaped body with big, manly shoulders. She stays out of the press which I guess is good, because nobody really wants to hear about her.

UGH. She's wayy overrated and I'm sick of people saying how amazing she is, because she really isn't.
  • Hayden Panettiere is not only drop dead gorgeous she is also a very talented actress.

Hayden Panettiere is one of my favorite actresses on tv right now. Not only did she act in one of my favorite movies Remember the Titains she is now an acress on Heros my favorite tv show. On Heros she is one of the best actress and does a great job. If you have never seen Heros before watch the first few season before you see the most recent episodes because it makes the show all the better.Hayden is also incredibly hot. She was in maxiums top ten sexiest women and defienalty deserves to be there. I would definatly recomed watching anything with her in it excect maybe Bring it On (sorry not a fan of that movie).
    She is my personal favorite in my top 3 list; the cutest little girl in "Remember the Titans" and one of the sexiest and talented females out there. I love her smile, it's perfect. Her smile defines her. All her emotions are defined by her smile. She is a great actress and is already on her way to making it BIG.She seems multi-talented.. like she can play any role given to her; romantic, athletic, violent,etc. She has to make it top ten actresses because she is top three for me. I would do anything or give anything to spend a day with her (or night).
  • LOVE HER AS AN ACTOR

She's been acting since she was little i think i first saw her in remember the titans, as a little girl, who was really funny, she made me laugh heaps, from that age she has grow to be one of the main actors on the new series heroes. Heroes - She is the best character in the series heroes, she is my favourite, has the best power that i want, She has played in a total of 46 different movies and shows, i especially love her in, Remember the titans, raising helen (thats a top movie-she was naughty), tiger cruise. racing stripes, ice princess, BRING IT ON: all or nothing, shanghai kiss, and of course HEROES...

AWESOME ACTOR, no doubt...
  • a beautiful, talented actor

i really love her . as i said she is talented , sexy , actor , who has all to be a star .
    she acts great at her role in heroes , and the role is just perfect for her .
    i only want to see her acting in a big movie with some of the big starts , to see how she is going to do , where i think she is going to be great .
    heroes where the best place fr her to get her shining .
    i know she acts before . but in heroes , she is really one of my fav . actress in one of my fav. shows.
    i love u Hayden and i wish u all the best.
  • Okay I've heard all this garbage about her latest music video. But just so you know, if you hate this woman, YOU'RE WEIRD!

Unlike many I have watched Heroes before hearing about Hayden. I thought she plays her roles to such a high standard that it's truly moving. She's been singing since she was 4, and it's for her enjoyment to pick up as a second career. She also is an activist, and tries all she can to help save 2 groups of cohorts, the whales and dolphins. She's no Taylor Swift, but she is also too good to be true, as her personality is very outgoing and down to earth. If you had the chance to meet her, she would make you happy no matter what you think of her. Only have there been a few times where she gets in a tirade, but only if she gets harrassed. She claims that she is normal, and understands that she's not perfect. Her love status is unknown, but we could assume she is still going out with co-star Milo Ventimiglia. A master actress, an okay singer, and a great person, hopefully she will keep it up throught her career.
  • very beautiful girl

Hayden Panettiere is the greatest actress I've ever seen not only is she beautiful she is very talented I hope there are a lot more movies they have Hayden in and also a beautiful singer i loved some of here songs her brother Jansen is my favorite actor and Hayden is my favorite actress who ever doesnt like Hayden must be weird or something but all of my friends like her to but then who doesnt? but if I could meet her face to face would be the best thing thats ever happend to me but that will never happen I hope it does though.
  • She has starred in the movie Remember the Titans, the Disney Channel Movie Tiger Cruise opposite her brother Jansen, and she starred as Britney Allen in Bring it on All or Nothing. She is currently starring as Claire Bennet in NBC's hit series Heroes.

Hayden Panettiere displayed fantastic acting chops when she debuted in a supporting role in the film Remember the Titans, starring alongside Denzel Washington. She then made another big career move when she got a starring role in Heroes. On Heroes she has played a variety of emotions and she has played them all flawlessly. As a regular she appears in most episodes, and she has lead a fantastic portrayal on the show. Her performances in the episodes make her worthy of an Emmy. I am actually surpised that Hayden Panettiere has not won an Emmy for her portrayal yet. Heres hoping.
  • She's is great...

Hayden is a brilliant actress who currently stars in the one of my all time favourite shows Hereos, she portrays Claire Bennett, a young cheerleader who has a speacil power of healing herself. Hayden is great I remember her from her brilliant performance in Remember the titans I love that film, she was great in it and she was very funny. Although Hayden is a great actress I think it's abit strange that she dates her co star Milo Ventimiglia, who play Peter Petrelli in the show Heroes, Hayden is twelve years younger than him so this kind of put me off Hayden and Milo. All in all Hayden is a great young American actress that we will see around for many more years.
  • Hayden Panettiere

Her mom got her into the business when she was only 11 months old. She started off doing numerous commercials but at the age of 4 she was cast to star in the soap opera One Life To Live. In 1997, she left the soap opera and appeared in many feature films. She is best known for the role of Lizzie in the drama Guiding Light.

Recently, Hayden's increasingly impressive list of accomplishments includes her now three-year long association with Neutrogena as the beauty company's "New Face." Hayden stars in the popular NBC Television drama Heroes, portraying the role of a high school cheerleader who is literally indestructible.

She has starred in Disney movies such as, A Bug's Life, as "Princess Dot" and as "Suri" in Disney's Dinosaurs. Her work for A Bug's Life Read-A-Long gained her a Grammy Nomination for Best Spoken Word Album, as well as a nomination for The Hollywood Reporter's Young Star Award for Best Young Voiceover Talent. She has appeared in Fireflies in the Garden with actress Julia Roberts, Willem Dafoe and Emily Watson. She also appeared in Mr. Gibb co-starring Bill Sadler and Tim Daly. Additionally, she starred in Tiger Cruise, a dramatic story based on the true events of September 11th which debuted to rave reviews on The Disney Channel.

Hayden's other film credits include Message In a Bottle and Object of My Affection. Her television appearances have won her numerous nominations and awards. Hayden is an Ambassador for the IUCN Wildlife Foundation. The organization helps to raise funds to support and save endangered species. Nelson Mandela and Queen Noor are fellow Ambassadors. She has recently joined forces with Pierce Brosnan to save the whales through the Whaleman Foundation.
  • Hayden Panettiere very talented and very-very sexy, beautiful girl. I yet never not saw a such beautiful girl !!!

I want to wish success, happiness for this beautiful girl, and more of films, serials with an actress Hayden Panettiere, to look at a such beautiful body as at her!!!!!!! I have all seasons, the series of serial of heros. Such girl needs to be loved and saved as the most valuable treasure. I very love Hayden Panettiere, it is the girl of boys sleeps!!!!! New York this city of my dream I want to depart in this city to see on Hayden Panettiere!!! In conclusion I want to add that serials Heroes in Ukraine stands in place № 1 !!!
  • She's a great actresses and I hope she'll be one of the huge ones!

I love Hayden! I think she's very talented and very pretty! She plays Claire Bennet in Heroes so good! She is perfect for that role! She'll be one of the Hollywood's huge stars! I wish she stays until the end of Heroes cause she really fits there! She is in a relationship with Milo Ventigomila who plays Peter Petrelli in Heroes. We can see the chemistry between them in that show even they're not in a relationship in that show. They are related to each other but we can still see the chemistry. They can't hide it! They're a perfect couple!

I love you Hayden! Greetings from Croatia! :)
  • Brilliant young actress

Hayden is a brilliant actress who currently stars in one of my favourite shows Hereos, she portrays Claire Bennett, a young cheerleader who has a speacil power of healing herself. She is for me one of the most interesting caracter on the show. Save the Cheerleader and save the world!!!! Hayden is great always giving brilliant performance , she is great at what she does. she is very funny. All in all Hayden is a great young American actress that we will see around for many more years in all types of productions. But I hope she stays in Heroes for many years to come.
  • Awesome!

What can I say about Hayden Panettiere? I think Hayden Panettiere is an awesome actress. She is awesome in the TV show 'Heroes'. Hayden Panettiere plays Claire Bennet, which I think nobody else can do a better job than her, for that character. I have also seen her in the amazing film 'Remember The Titans' She is only a small child but she is awesome in it. I also think Hayden Penttiere is a beautiful young women, i wish i looked like her. Well, all in all Hayden Panettiere is a very talented actress and I give her 10/10 for acting.
  • Hayden is great.

• ...

3.3
    She is not that great of a singer either to be honest. Seriously though she gave me a headache after I heard her sing one of her songs and I think she lip sings but that's another topic. Anyway her little bro Jensen also only got his name into the business because of her which is lame because he was a sucky actor. Hayden is an okay actor and also what she has been in I also don't really care for so I don't know if that counts. I will give her a 3.3 hey I could give Hayden worse so yea
  • Hayden Leslie Panettiere was born on August 21, 1989 in Palisades, New York where she still lives with her parents and her brother. Her mom got her into the business when she was only 11 months old. She currenty starts as Claire Bennet on NBC's Heroes....

1.5
    She is great actress,with a great show under her belt and acouple of movies,that didn't do so good but she does it for fun of the movies,I hope.

I found that fame has got to her head in last couple of years,and dating someone 12 years old then you,is stuipd. Partying with your mom,not right and I'm going to say that she is going to be the next Lindsay Lohan.

Saving the whales in Japen was great thing but going to get arrested,is whole differnt thing. I wouldn't say she going to be next Julia Roberets,but please grow up,please and good bye
  • I was a fan ever since Ice Princess.

I think she's an pretty good actor. From Remember the Titians to singing a song for disney. She seems to like to play a role of a cheerleader. I mean Bring it On: All or Nothing then now the hit tv show Heros. I think she has a additude problem, because she was interview a couple times and she seem so angry. The boys thinks she's hot and her brother who looks just like her isn't. I guess he's cute. Heros looks like its gonna last awhile unless they mess it up. I seen for her a bright future in becoming one of the greats.
  • One of the most beautifull girls on earth !!!! So talented and cool!!!

Hayden Panettiere is one of my favourites. Hayden is really talented and she is also really beautifull. I just adore her! She is amazing in Heroes! I love her teeth, really good and straight.
    I would love to meet her, she is my fav teen star (with Vanessa Anne Hudgens, of course). Besides acting, Hayden can sing and she is really good in that too.
    AMAZING
    hasjh uyashjahs jhaskdj hasdjh kdjashdk jashkdjhaskd askdhkasjhdkjas dkjashsdhfjhdgjfhdg fhghgg h h h h h h h h h h h g hg fh g fh fh fg hg h fgh fg f gh gfh fg h gfh gfh h gf hfg hgfhf gh fg f
  • She's So hot, I wanna roast marsh mellows on her.

Hayden Panetierre is the hottest celebrity in my opinion. She is the reason why I started watching Heroes. Now I just watch it because it's great. Now I am a huge geek for Pixar. I thought she made a great Princess Dot in A Bug's Life. I saw Racing Stripes and that was good too. I find it great that her character can automatically heal herself whenever she gets hurt. I wish I had that power. In fact I wish I had a bunch of the characters' superhuman abilities. To keep it simple I would just say that Hayden is hot!
  • I absolutely love Hayden! She is my favorite actress and I love how she plays the voice of Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2 cuz her voice is so sweet. She is an awesome actress also in my FAVORITE show ever, heroes! I love her in the other movies too =]

I absolutely love Hayden! She is my favorite actress and I love how she plays the voice of Kairi in Kingdom Hearts 2 cuz her voice is so sweet. She is an awesome actress also in my FAVORITE show ever, heroes! I love her in the other movies too . I love her attitude and the faces she makes in these shows. She's an adorable actress and I absolutely adore her!! I wish I had her voice because in Kingdom Hearts it fits Kairi's personality perfectly. I want to meet her so badly and interview her about the movies she's in, myself!
  • Shhe has gone from Lizzie to Claire.

Hayden Panettiere is such amazing actress and I have been a big fan of hers since she was on the soap oprea Guiding Light. I liked her as the character Lizzie and was disappointed that she left the the show. I also really liked her in the movie Remember the Titans as Sheryl Yoast i thought that she was really great in that role too. I liked how she played her character in Bring It On All Or Nothing evan though I did not like that movie. I am gald to see that she is able to play a wide viritey of character because that means she has a chance to be a big star.
< 1 2 3