Helen Hunt

Helen Hunt Fan Reviews (5)

• Great actress.

Love her in everything she does.
  • Mad about Helen Hunt

If you're a fan of Helen Hunt, it's because you saw her on the TV series "Mad About You." Before that, she was the often over-looked ingenue used in co-starring TV series as the daughter or best friends in series like "The Bionic Woman," where she played an other-dimensional princess from another world. In that attractive form, Helen is a consummate actress and comedienne and just a bit sexy. She's great on TV, but she's better in the movies where she gets to work off actors like Tom Hanks, Mel Gibson and Jack Nicholson. I'm always interested in what she does next, but I think I prefer her more in comedy than in the dramatic roles she's known more for.
  • empty

She was very good in "What Women Want" and "Twister"
  • empty

She is a great actress. I have seen her act in different and numerous roles and I must say that they are really well done and very good. I like some of her movies, though not all of them. But apart from two or three movies I haven't seen about her, I just think that she is a great actress. She is just awesome.
  • empty

Helen Hunt is really a talented actress. In every role she really makes you believe that she actually is the character she's portraying. This sense of realism is what makes her really stand out above the masses of the rest of actresses today. My favorite movie of her's is "As Good As It Gets."