Henry Winkler

Henry Winkler Fan Reviews (6)

6.4
  • empty

Henry Winkler is most famous for his role on "Happy Days" where he gained a legion of female fans. From there, his film career, however, has been less than stellar. Yes, he has bit parts in some great movies, but he never really lived up to the hype that surrounded him once he left "Happy Days."
  • I am writing this in regards not to Henry winkler\'s acting in which I grew up with, but for his outstanding talent in writing children\'s literature!!

I have just finished listening to my youngest son Owen read outloud to me the first in the series about Hank Zipzer!!
    What an outstanding,warm and delightfully positive book about a boy who knows that he is not just like everyone else,and he is so totally ok with it!! This is a story for all young people and PARENTS to read !! Our children are not SUPPOSED to be exactly the same ,everyone IS different and has different abilities in all sorts of areas of life and when we pay positive attention to those abilities it feeds our children the self esteem they need to be happy little human beings and helps them to grow up into AWSOME parental human beings.
    Henry, The world needs more Hank Zipzers to tell their stories of how wonderful they are and what they contribute because everyone does contribute and it should be recognized!!
    Thanks for the Awsome read !!
    Owen and I will be starting the 2nd book very soon!!
    Always,
    Maureen King
    Clovis California
  • A face to never forget...

I like to see HW. If he got the right part to play, there is not much the other players can do. He has this kind of face and charisma, you never forget.

I liked the part he played in Numb3rs. Not the guy you have to laugh about, it is this kind of guy, who has lost his life, the sense of life and all other things, which make a life worth.

Please, I only can say, let him play good charakters, not something so stupid like in the water boy. Embarrassing, I say. Hopefully, he won't do something like that anymore.

Live long and prosper, Henry Winkler.
  • As a kid The Fonz was cool. I had the T- Shirt, The leather jacket and a mug.

Fonzie & Me It's not often you get to meet a childhood hero. Last Sunday I was at the Sixth Annual West Hollywood Book Fair. When I wasn't promoting Story Salon, The Story Salon Podcast, Story Salon Saturday, The Story Salon Big Book of Stories, Handwritten Theatre, Comfort and Joi, HotValleyWriters.com and Child of Television I visited the L.A. Theatre Works booth (Right behind our booth) where Henry Winkler was signing copies of The Ruby Sunrise CD.

The Ruby Sunrise begins when a 1920s tomboy feverishly works to develop her latest invention - a little something called "television". Twenty-five years later, her daughter will stop at nothing to bring her mother's incredible story to life during TV's Golden Age. But will it get the truth it deserves? The production includes an exclusive discussion of the invention and early days of television with Karen Herman, Director of the Archive of American Television at the American Academy of Television Arts and Sciences, and writer-producer Phil Savenick, an expert on early television. The interview features extracts from the 10-year ongoing oral history of television being produced by the Television Academy Foundation, including Elma Farnsworth talking about her husband Philo, the inventor of television and the inspiration for "The Ruby Sunrise". Starring Henry Winkler, Jason Ritter, Asher Book, Kate McGregor-Stewart, Elizabeth Moss, and Kate Steele Written by Rinne Groff

As a kid The Fonz was cool. I had the T- Shirt, The leather jacket and a mug. When I was old enough I would go to Paramount studios after school and watch dress rehearsals of Happy Days. Now cool is when my childhood hero is signing his CD on one side of a plastic curtain and I'm signing our book on the other.

Thank you Mr. Winkler for everything then and now.

Stay Tuned

Tony Figueroa
  • Truely one of the greatest, timless

I could not wait for happy days to come on. I would sit in front of the tv,I would not move until it was over.The fonze, he could fix anything. An American Christmas carol,what a great movie.If you want to see a great Christmas story , please take the time and watch this.The whole family will love it.He was also in, Night Shift, Katherine, The Lords of Flatbush,The One and Only, and many more.He is truely a Classic, a wonderful person and actor.I remember reading how close he was to , John Ritter.What a great lose.Henry was doing an episode, on Ritters new show.
  • One great actor.

What can be said about Henry Winkler? Definatley one talented and great actor. As Arthur "The Fonz" Fonzarelli, you got to love him as the motorcyle riding rebel who is willing to help his friends if given the chance. Or, as Mr. Coach Kline on The Waterboy, you just have to love Winkler's acting range because of the way that he went from being seen as Fonzie to such a comedic role of the bumbling football coach who lost his confidence after he got fired from a big name college and went to become the head coach for the Mud Dogs. It is definately this range that makes a great actor very versitale in numerous roles, making the viewers love whatever charactor he is in. It is in this way that makes Henry Winkler a great actor and what makes an enjoyable viewing experience whenever he is on tv.