Hilary Duff

Forums: Hilary Duff Board: Her New Album

Trans-fan

[1]Jul 28, 2006
    • level: 19
    If you want info on her knew album go here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Happy_%28Hilary_Duff_song%29
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

SMFluvsmusic

[2]May 31, 2007
    • level: 10
    Don't trust Wikipedia. It's not always right. This is coming from a computer lesson I had. No offense.

pr0udZuTaRiAn

[3]Jun 3, 2007
    • level: 22

This is the REAL info.

click here

And Wikipedia is USUALLY right. About 3/4 of the time.

SMFluvsmusic

[4]Jun 4, 2007
    it depends on what you're looking up. Yeah, some things are right, but some things are just 100% WRONG! like I said, it depends on what you're looking up. I, personally, don't risk it, and I try to go for anything else I can get.

pr0udZuTaRiAn

[5]Jun 5, 2007
    SMFluvsmusic wrote:
    it depends on what you're looking up. Yeah, some things are right, but some things are just 100% WRONG! like I said, it depends on what you're looking up. I, personally, don't risk it, and I try to go for anything else I can get.

What else can you get?
    Her myspace pages?

Now theres something 100% wrong. Dont try to convice me, because I dont buy it. There was a girl on the Vannessa Hudgens board that argued with me forEVER about a freakin myspace page. I dont want it to end up like that so...ya.

Anyways.

Its not like I really spend my time looking up new info on Hilary and I'll trust Wikipedia.

SMFluvsmusic

[6]Jun 6, 2007
    ok, fine you win, take the risk, b/c, I, personally do not care. And, no, I don't have her myspace pages. Listen, if you're just here on this forum to argue with me, then you may wanna just stop coming to this forum if you don't even like Hilary. This is a place for fans to talk about her, her music, movies and stuff like that. So, if you're just going to stay here to argue with me, you're not exactly making a smart choice!
    Edited on 06/06/2007 2:16pm

pr0udZuTaRiAn

[7]Jun 10, 2007
    SMFluvsmusic wrote:
    ok, fine you win, take the risk, b/c, I, personally do not care. And, no, I don't have her myspace pages. Listen, if you're just here on this forum to argue with me, then you may wanna just stop coming to this forum if you don't even like Hilary. This is a place for fans to talk about her, her music, movies and stuff like that. So, if you're just going to stay here to argue with me, you're not exactly making a smart choice!

I am a fan!! Of her FREAKIN movies/tv shows! GET OFF MY BACK!

SMFluvsmusic

[8]Jun 11, 2007
    get off mine!

pr0udZuTaRiAn

[9]Jun 11, 2007
    SMFluvsmusic wrote:
    get off mine!

You started it. You act like your the editor of Hilary, which FYI, YOUR NOT. You keep telling me im a jerk and I really didnt do anything to you. If someone should be getting off someone else's back, it should be you getting off MINE!

SMFluvsmusic

[10]Jun 13, 2007
    ok, fine, sorry. And the only reason why i'm not the editor is b/c I became a part of tv.com only a few months ago. Probably if I were to have been a part of this earlier, I'd at least be a trusted contributor. I did put, like 10 things on her trivia and notes, which I admit, it isn't much, but that's b/c so much is on there already. But, anyway, that's not the point. All I'm saying is, I know a lot about her, and that's it. That's been my only point throughout most of this, but somehow this turned into some big thing. So, why not just try this again, totally fresh, and try to forget this argument ever happened? Okay, i didn't mean to start a problem, I just stated a few things. So, anyway... uh, new topic? What do think of her movie, war inc., if you've heard anything about it? Or the new album, Dignity? trying to be friendly here...

pr0udZuTaRiAn

[11]Jun 13, 2007
    SMFluvsmusic wrote:
    ok, fine, sorry. And the only reason why i'm not the editor is b/c I became a part of tv.com only a few months ago. Probably if I were to have been a part of this earlier, I'd at least be a trusted contributor. I did put, like 10 things on her trivia and notes, which I admit, it isn't much, but that's b/c so much is on there already. But, anyway, that's not the point. All I'm saying is, I know a lot about her, and that's it. That's been my only point throughout most of this, but somehow this turned into some big thing. So, why not just try this again, totally fresh, and try to forget this argument ever happened? Okay, i didn't mean to start a problem, I just stated a few things. So, anyway... uh, new topic? What do think of her movie, war inc., if you've heard anything about it? Or the new album, Dignity? trying to be friendly here...

Ok good. War inc? Never heard of it.

SMFluvsmusic

[12]Jun 21, 2007

pr0udZuTaRiAn wrote:
    Ok good. War inc? Never heard of it.

War Inc is the new movie Hilary's starring in. she plays a pop-star, Yonnaka Babyak, and she's a total daredevil in that movie. There's a video on youtube and one on hilaryduffblog.com. both videos should be available. I believe they're just movie trialers, but the trailer is really good.

pr0udZuTaRiAn

[13]Aug 12, 2007
    SMFluvsmusic wrote:
    ok, fine, sorry. And the only reason why i'm not the editor is b/c I became a part of tv.com only a few months ago. Probably if I were to have been a part of this earlier, I'd at least be a trusted contributor.

Excuses, excuses

SMFluvsmusic

[14]Aug 15, 2007
    people tell me that all the time. I never post anything if I know it's not true, and if I'm not sure, I post it in the comments... But, I try to keep it all in good shape. But, anyway, have you heard her new album?