HIM

HIM Fan Reviews (5)

• HIM, the best band in the world, no exeptions!!!!!

I heartagram HIM!!!!! recentally after discovering Gorillaz, i went surfing the web and got to heartagram.com it played the best music i'd ever heard, i couldn't stop listening to it!!!! Him is like the best band!!!! i love it!!! Uneasy listening vol. 1 was great it sounded completely different from the original songs!!!! but, uneasy listening vol. 2 was terrible, with the word changes and he pretty much the sameness and the new ma terial (randevous with anus in particular) it was just BAD!!!!! but all their othere cds rock the roof top!!!!!!! and i really hope Venus Doom will be good!!!!!
  • Oh, H.I.M. is the greatest group ever!!!

I love this rockgroup and they are amazing. every song, every word in these songs - it's just ROCKY! :DD I like this group, and I'll like it forever! I am shore about that. I can wish H.I.M. - good luck with other fans(not just me :DD). I hope you won't disapear from rock stage soon. you all must know - you will allways have fans - no matter what will happen. you can stop exist, but we will remember you forever. we love you, H.I.M.!
    Keep be so cool you are, and everything is gonna be grate!
    Good luck! :DD
  • HIM is one of those special bands that comes along once in a while and keeps everybody talking about it.

HIM is one of those special bands that comes along once in a while and keeps everybody talking about it. With Love Metal, they have created a new genre of music that contains influences of everything from pop to metal. This makes them popular with a lot of people who would never otherwise listen to metal. In fact, I have friends who normally only listen to pop and r’n’b, who have gone crazy over HIM. This, the ability to transcend musical genres and attract fans of all ages, lifestyles and backgrounds, is what, in my opinion, makes them a great band, which will always be among my favourites.
  • I personally think that HIM is the greatest band ever. They\'re my all-time favorite band i can relate to their songs. It\'s really amazing with all the songs that Ville Valo has come up with. If I would describe HIM in one word, it would be that they\'re

I personally think that HIM is the greatest band ever. They\'re my all-time favorite band i can relate to their songs. It\'s really amazing with all the songs that Ville Valo has come up with. If I would describe HIM in one word, it would be that they\'re AWESOME! It\'s the beauty that the songs have that make their music sound so wonderful. Also with the rythm and the bear of the music that is just so relaxing like in the songs \"join me\" and in \"beautiful\". its the wonderful arts that put the badn together each with their individuality and their own passion for music.
  • HIM is the best band ever!!!

HIM is the best band ever. It is impossible for them to write a bad song, they are all awesome! I own a couple of there cd's and i can't stop listening to them. I can't wait to get some money and go by another cd. Their album DARK LIGHT is incredible. I can't wait to go out and by that cd.