Hugh Jackman

Hugh Jackman Fan Reviews (10)

• Wish he would have better luck chooseing parts.

Yea, he is hot but he doesn't get the best parts or most popular. Great person though. And not a bad actor.
  • Hugh Jackman is best known for his role of Wolverine on X-Men.

Hugh Jackman was born Hugh Michael Jackman on October 12, 1968 in Sydney, Australia the youngest of 5 children. After he finished school, Hugh was offered a role in Correlli co-starring with his future wife Deborah-Lee Furness. On April 11, 1996, he wed Deborah-Lee Furness and they have two children: a son Oscar Maximillian born May 15, 2000 and a daughter Ava Eliot born July 10, 2005. In 2000, he took the role of Logan or also called Wolverine in X-Men. He co-starred with X-Men cast member Halle Berry in 2001's Swordfish. On June 25, 2006, Hugh Jackman attended actress Nicole Kidman and country singer Keith Urban's wedding. Hugh Jackman's height is 6'2 1/2(1.89). Wolverine is 5'3 in the comic books, but when Hugh portrayed him he was a foot taller. I think Hugh plays the character very well. I hope to see him in another great role very soon.
  • great actor...

Hugh Jackman is a great movie actor. I've seen him as Wolverine in the X-Men series, Leopold in Kate and Leopold, Van Helsing in, well I don't know, Van Helsing, and the character he plays in the Prestige. He is a great actor in X-Men and he really makes the character Wolverine. Another thing . . . he's hot. Anyways, back to his talent. He plays every role well and can play a variety of different types of characters. My favorite role he plays is Wolverine because he really is Wolverine. Overall, great actor and one of my favorite actors today.
  • empty

He was amazing in xman and phenomenal in Kate&Leopold. he's an incredible actor!
  • empty

Hugh Jackman is such a darn cool actor. I could live without the accent, but he really is a great action hero. I mean the man is Wolverwine. Aside from his action roles, he also performs very well in more dramatic roles. I'd like to see him branch out into comedy though.
  • empty

In literally everything Hugh Jackman is in, wether it be a movie or a play he does an outstanding job. He is an amazing actor who always plays his character near to perfect. It's great that he does alot of voie over work in animations too. He is in alot of the good ones.
  • empty

Great actor. Is funny I remember a lot Hugh Jackman because Dr. Cox is always mentioning (Scrubs) and saying how much he hates him for no apparent reason. I think that Hugh Jackman is very talented, THe Prestige was awesome with him in there, and X-Men, what to say? Hugh Jackman is awesome!
  • From musicals to mutants

From Peter in 'The Boy from Oz' to Logan in X-Men this guy has serious chops, and I'm not just talking about the hair. He can kick a little but better then all the X-men in my opinion, stepping into action packed roles with great skill. He can play romatic roles, such as Kate and Leopold, that make us swoon and fall in love with him within moments. And he can sing with the best of the broadway divas. He stage prescence is immesureble as well. He has the dacing moves, the theatrical skills, and as said the prescence that some actors can not take from the big screen to the stage.

He will only continure to rise to the top of stardom, conquering endless venues.
  • I admit it, I love him! Have from the first moment he stepped on the screen!

This guy is the whole package! He's handsome, well built, confident but not cocky, he can act aaaannnndd he can sing! Boy can he ever sing! And to top it off, he's Australian (wink, wink). Plus he is one of the most versitile actors out there today. He can play an edgy, tortured anti-hero like X-Men's Wolverine or a sensitive, sweet and proper man like 'Kate and Leopold's' Leopold and both performances are Totally believable. This is a feat not many actors can achieve but Jackman does so masterfully! I eagerly look forward to the next character he will take up, hopefully in a musical!
  • I only know him from the X-Men movies, but I'd say he's a great actor.

He does a great job portraying Wolverine in the X-Men movies, and acts just like the comics Wolverine would. His voice is probably what comics Wolverine would sound like, too. I'd hate to see him get replaced in the third movie. Overall, he's a very talented actor that is underrated. There's not much else to say about him.
    9/10.