- Well as most of you guys know by now Hugh Laurie will be a central figure in the new film Street Kings. The plot seem cliched and i'm not sure what will separate this from Training Day or any other bad cop film but Huge and a few other tv and movie well knows are in it. Hugh appears to be a jerk but with good on his side possible House light is anyone planning to see the film just for Hugh?Edited on 04/09/2008 6:20am
- Yeah, Hugh makes this a mandatory trip to the theatre! I've only seen one clip, but he seems to be sporting another American accent! I'm looking forward to how he makes it unique from House!
- OMG!!!!!!!!! i had no idea he was in it! i was just looking at a movie guide thingy today and i saw keanu reeves and i didn't even look further. THEN on Ellen today Forest Whitaker was on talking about the movie and i STILL didnt realise he was in it. ......i feel so stupid! & i cant wait till it comes out! lol
Dakotagirl823 wrote: Most definately. Hugh, Keanu, and Forrest in one movie! That's just too good to pass up.
Forrest Whitaker is in it? Damn, I'd forgotten that. I've always been fond of him, so even the more reason to see the movie.
- I'm actually looking forward to seeing this movie, either theatre or dvd; most likely the latter. I think it'll be good seeing Hugh Laurie in a different kind of role. I've seen quite a few of his other works. Broadening one's horizons is always a good thing.
- It's weird because I saw the trailer today and Hugh Laurie wasn't even in it. They mentioned Forrest Whitaker and Keanu Reeves but nothing about Hugh. If you guys say he is a central character then I'll believe you!
sfaberge wrote: It's weird because I saw the trailer today and Hugh Laurie wasn't even in it. They mentioned Forrest Whitaker and Keanu Reeves but nothing about Hugh. If you guys say he is a central character then I'll believe you!
As much as I understood it, his part is not as big as people tend to think, but his character has a big influence on the plot. He seems very happy with it and it sounds like a very interesting character. You can see what he has to say about it on the recent interview I linked on the "HL on House" thread.
Satisfaction bought him back.
olgkap wrote: I sure will.Curiosity killed the cat.