Hunt Block

Hunt Block Fan Reviews (2)

• Talented Actor Hunt Block: My favorite role he played was Craig Montgomery from As The World Turns.

I loved Mr Block as Craig on ATWT. He made the character funny and realistic. He is so talented..ATWT screwed up...getting rid of him and Martha Byrne was ignorant. I wish I knew what show he might be on in the future. He is very talented.They replaced him with an old man. It wasn't realistic having several nice looking women fawning over the old man actor and the original actor who played Craig. They just were not as talented or good looking. Mr Block is several years younger than my mother but he made me want to tape my soap everyday. I was a police officer, single Mom and after working a 12-14 hour shift I would come home watch my soap with him on and have great dreams. It was my escape from reality. I wish him well in all his future endeavors. Wendy from Texas
  • My opinion is that Hunt Block is a great actor. He is one of my favorite actors. I think that he did his best acting on three T.V. shows and they are: "Knots Landing", " Murder She Wrote", and "As The World Turns."

In my opinion I think he is a terrific actor. He has been one of my favorite actors for a very long time. I think he did his best acting on "Knots Landing", Murder She Wrote", and "As The World Turns." Even though his character 'Peter Hollister' was on "Knots Landing" for seasons seven, eight, and two episodes of season nine, however, I think he should have been on more than just two seasons. In my opinion the followig were his best episodes on "Knots Landing": "the legacy", "his brother's keeper", "pressure points", "Over the edge", neighborly conduct", "our secret", and "breakup." I would just like to say again is that I think he is a terrific actor.