Hyde Fan Reviews (4)

• One of my favorite J-Rock singers whether he's working on solo projects or as the lead singer of L'Arc~en~Ciel.

I absolutely adore HYDE. ^_^ I love his voice in every song he sings. He has written great song lyrics in both his solo projects and for L'Arc~en~Ciel, my 2nd favorite J-Rock band. Also he's really cute despite his age which is rumored to be around 40 years old now.

HYDE always seems to look a little different in each PV he does whether it be style of clothes, hair length, hair color and even movements. Even though in some PVs such as for the songs "Hello" and "Evergreen" he looks a little weird, it fits his persona. He has his own unique style and originality in both music and personality.
  • The Lead Singer of L'Arc-en-Ciel

L'Arc-en-Ciel is one of my favorite J-rock band of all times. Their lead singer, Hyde, is really great. I have their three songs from the one of the most popular anime series. They sing "Ready Steady Go", "Link", and "Lost Heaven" from "FullMetal Alchemist". I like the nickname "Hyde", really awesome. I think that L'Arc-en-Ciel is awesome.
  • Hyde is an amazing singer.

Hyde, the lead singer for L'Arc~en~Ciel has one of the most talented voices. He sings the vocals and lyrics for most of the songs, in fact, he pretty much sings for all of the songs!

He and the rest of the L'arc~en~Ciel band are one of my favorite Japanese bands, and I like a lot of their songs!

They sing the songs Dive to Blue, The Fourth Avenue Cafe, Careless Whisper, Killing me, and a bunch of other songs that are cool!
  • Hyde is a very wonderful singer who is loved by all people around the world mostly Japan, he has a beautiful voice. He is als a very wonderful actor and is in a band which is really popular in Japan anyone who listens to him will love him very much.

Hyde is so cool I love him so much and I love to listen to his music with his band and everything anyone who starts to listen will respect him because he is very popular and all the girls love him. Hyde is really great you should find out more about him if you want too.