Ilan Hall

Ilan Hall Fan Reviews (2)

• C*cky and arrogant!

I thought that Illan was not deserving of the title of the second season of the show. Due to his attitude as he was so wierd as well as full of himself. Of course, I would prefer him over Gordon Ramsey anyday at anytime. But the guy was just so full of himself, that the judges seem to be blind at times. He really didn't deserve to win at all. As he really coped an attitude with other chefs in his way. Wished that he could and would had gone the route of gentleman Harold from the first season. Obviously he won't go that way!
  • Talented Chef from Reality Television.

Even before Top Chef's Second Season took place I knew I was going to root for him. He's a Long Islander, as I am, and that was reason enough to "vote" for him to win my favorite reality show.

I classified him as talented, but I am really making that statement for his work in the kitchen and on the show. Does he deserve his own television series, I don't know. But was he exciting to watch while competing on Top Chef, yes.

Many people were turned off by his attitude in the later episodes of the season, but you've got to take all of that reality show garbage in stride and just think about the guy or girl as a chef and how well they compete in each of the challenges week after week. And Ilan was terrific.

I might be alone in saying it, but I'm glad he won. Heck, he could never be as bad as Gordon Ramsey, and that's saying something.