Ivan Koumaev

Ivan Koumaev Fan Reviews (6)

• He has something about him that you have to like.

A while back I saw some of Ivan on youtube besides So You Think You Can Dance and I loved it... Ivan is so cool and he has personality and style and everything. Sure, he could improve on his actual dancing a little bit but he had charisma, energy, and chemistry with his partners while on the SYTYCD show. He's very creative, and his solos improved over the show, and his last one was the best with the Wade Robson song and all that. I hope Ivan hasn't and never will give up dancing beacause he's simply amazing. The fact that he made it further than Allison shows that sometimes people favor personality over technique.
  • Ivan? Oh, he's amazing. Very much talented and great to watch when performing. His personality really comes out on stage when he is performing and everything.

To be honest, I adore him. I've always adored him, ever since he took the stage of "So You Think You Can Dance" He's an amazing dancer and performer, watching him perform is just phenomenal. His body can move in so many ways, by pop locking and/or any sort of hip hop dance, whatsoever. A great contestant on SYTYCD; and cannot wait to see him in other projects.
  • Ivan a brilliant dancer.

Ivan dance very well and he really entertain the audience.He got his very own style i thought. He is the best dancer to me, and benji isn't bad too. Ivan often shock me with his dance, especially the last few episodes. He gave me much wonderful memories in So You Think You Can Dance.

He has both great personality and talents. Love to see his hip-hop which i think was unique. i wish i can dance like him.:D

Hope there will be more of So You Think You Can Dance to find more talents,giving them the opportunities to show their talent.
  • Can you believe that Ivan is a dancer for Hannah montana??? Well he is!! Here is a website of a picture: http://www.miley-cyrus.com/video-pics/miley-hannah-montana-the-other-side-of-me-video-1lr.jpg

Can you believe that Ivan is a dancer for Hannah montana??? Well he is!! Here is a website of a picture: http://www.miley-cyrus.com/video-pics/miley-hannah-montana-the-other-side-of-me-video-1lr.jpg and here is a music video of him and some other people on a Hannah Montana concert/music video!! : http://youtube.com/watch?v=M4Ck4fs7o4Y

MOre stuff later and and....... He is an awesome dancer!! He should have won in So you Think You Can Dance but he made it so far in that show!!! Maybe someday he will become a really famous dancer!! He is just so awesome!!! He is a really talented hip hop dancer!! I'd like to see him in more music videos as a dancer!!
  • Ivan was one of the best dancers on the show.

Ivan was one of the best dancers on the show. It was sad when he left I almost cried. He also improved alot during the season. I thought he would have at least gotten into into the top four. Him and Allison did great. I can\'t wait until the next season. I bet no one will be as good as Ivan.
    * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
    Oh and be the way Ivan was one of the dancers in a Hannah Montana music video "The Other Side Of Me." Message me if you want the picture URL.
  • Ivan's improved a lot over the course of the show.

I originally typed this up on June 16th, but it seems that there was a mistake on the name of the contestant, as I discovered that the person I'd reviewed was no longer listed as a contestant on So You Think You Can Dance. So here's what I had to say on June 16th...

Ivan is a contestant on the 2006 season of So You Think You Can Dance? and this review is based on his appearance there.

Ivan auditioned for the judges and did a sort of retro-robot type dance that was a bit hiphop... I don't know what it was. All I know is that (a) I don't really know anything about dancing, from the technical point of view, and (b) I know what I like, and I know what I think looks good. So Ivan did his dance, and I thought he was nothing particularly special.

I was quite surprised when the judges all raved about him, and immediately gave him a ticket to go through to Las Vegas. Okay, fine, I thought. But in the first night of couples' dancing, Ivan really bombed. He held his partner back, and she did all the dancing while he just stood there and looked wooden.

Nigel was right when he told Ivan, "you don't want to be that guy"... the guy who gets his partner kicked out because he's so bad. In Ivan's defence, he's young, and has lots of room and time for improvement. And that's what he needs to do, but not in his preferred style, he's fine there. It's other forms of dancing that he needs to learn, and he needs to work with a partner more as well.

Otherwise, he seems like a very nice teenager. Happy to be given the chance that he's been given, and I hope he uses this chance well!
    ****************************************

And it seems that Ivan has taken the opportunity and he's improved a lot in the last month and a half. I don't think he'll win but he's a really good dancer, and should last a few more weeks.