J. August Richards

J. August Richards Fan Reviews (3)

• Gorgeous, very capable

A very talented, capable actor. Looking forward to seeing him in feature films. Loved him on "Angel". Have yet to see "Raising the Bar", but I'm sure he's great. Has a good background in the arts. Much more accomplished than what is listed here. I'm sure he'll show tremendous growth as he takes on more roles. Would like to see him play more challenging characters. I see him as someone whose depth and range has not been tapped yet. I think he should try some indie avenues, with more complex character work. Ultimately, I believe he's a natural. And with a little careful career planning, could be one of the greats...I wish him much success.
  • Was a great Actor

Charles Gunn, a hunter that kills dead vampires. Well Angel meets up with him, but Gunn figures out what Angel is, and doesn't want anything to do with him, but Gunn's sister later gets captured by Vamps and eventually Gunn has to kill her, Gunn eventually joins Angel Investigations. Richards I think played Gunn well and he isn't the worst actor I have ever seen as well.
  • I just don't like the guy.

4.1
    I gotta say for starters that I don't like the guy. He comes across as very one dimentional on screen and doesn't seem to have a great flair for acting. But it's not even that I don't like him he just doesn't seem to have much skill in acting either. I hardly ever believe him when I see him trying to portray any kind of emotion. Pain, love, and everything in between. I just don't buy this guy as an actor.