Jack Mackenroth

Jack Mackenroth Fan Reviews (2)

• Jack was a great designer on Project Runway and a great person I was sad to see him leave the show due to his illness I wish he would have come back to get his title as a designer he was a great person all around I loved him on the show I wish him well ..

When I first saw Jack on the show I fell in love with him he was sweet,smart,funny and a great designer and person I cried when he had to leave due to his infection but I am glad that hes okay now and I hope to see his career blossom and be come something great I hope to see his clothing line in stores soon he deserves that and i hope that it is successful for him and i hope to see more of him in the future he deserves all the publicity in the world . . . .
  • He is good but why do he quit?

7.6
    please know to me. why he quit becuase he have mrsa infection. I sad he quit at all. he is good. he is winner on week 3. he dates Dale from Top Chef. Jack's dress is best to me that why I like his dress so much. I think he should stay if he don't want to quit. . . . . . . . .. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .. . .. . .. . . . . .. . . . . . .