Jackson Brundage

Jackson Brundage Fan Reviews (11)

• One of the cutest little boys i have ever scene in my entire life, hope to have one just like him someday.

When i was his age, i had a hard time remembering to brush my teeth or take a bath, this kid is remembering lines that are not only hilarious, but heartwarming as well. one of the most adorable little boys i have ever scene in my life, just knows how to catch the audiance's attention. great job Jackson, and to the writers of one tree hill. one of his quotes, " what do you want from me i'm only five" is now an on going joke in my family. just too cute, hope he has a great long career ahead of him.
  • Cute kid... but annoying.

I want to like him, I really really do. But he's ruining one of my favorite shows(One Tree Hill). Just because you have a "cute" little kid on the show doesn't mean he has to be the center of almost every episode. Anyways, on to his acting... His delivery is horrible, he's not funny, and I just hate watching him act in general. Yes, I know he's only 8, but he's still aggravating. People give him way too much credit based on the fact that he's young and "cute." I would very much rather see a different child on TV.
  • 7 years old, cute and a great actor, his name is Jackson Brundage.

At the age of seven i had a hard time tying my shoes and learning how to read. this child is so smart and adorable on screen. He has termendous talent and i wish him all the success in his life as an actor. His smile and ways on the screen could just melt a heart. I wonder how proud his mother is of him. This kid can grow to become a great doctor but for now he will be consider my personal favorite child actor. He deserves the best and i hope he makes it huge in this tuff industry.
  • Jackson Brundage an amazing character.

Jackson Brundage who plays James Lucas scott is an amazing actor for his age. he is adorable and suits that role very well. Talent is what he has and gets him through being an actor as they have to learn so much but he's got the talent to do it. I can't wait to see more of him. His expressions are amazing. And when he plays jamie it must be quite hard to be on set and call somebody else your momma or papa. I think he has a superb role in one tree hill. And should be there for a while.
  • Plays "Jamie Scott" on "One Tree Hill."

Okay, so i wasnt exactly sure that i would like this whole idea of the time jump. But he is definetely one of the big reasons that i liked the jump. He does a fantastic job, and brings some sort of light to the screen, in which, you almost dont have to like the show, but he sort of makes you enjoy it. He has had several difficult scenes and has played them almost flawlessly. As a child actor, the age of six, almost seven in November, he is far more talented then some of the actors that have more experience than he is. He occassionally steals the show from some of the older cast. Im looking forward for future roles from him.
  • Jackson Brundage was born on November 20, 2001 in California, USA. His acting debut was appearing as a son of a single mom and dancer at a casino on NBC's Las Vegas . His biggest break came as he was cast as James Lucas Scott.

Jackson Brundage plays James Lucas Scott, aka Jamie on One Tree Hill. He first appeared on the season 5 premiere. He is so adorable and he acts really well for being so young. I loved all the scenes with him. When he was happy, so was I and when he was sad, I felt bad for him. I think he's doing a great job and he is perfect for his role. He is so cute and adorable. His face and the way he walks and the way he talks. And I definitely can't wait to see more of him! He completes the whole show.
  • Jackson Brundage is the cutest little boy and by the time he is 30 I know that he will be the next A-List actor. He plays the adorable baby boy of Haley and Nathan in One Tree Hill.

He has only been in one film and ha appeared and a great TV show. His first film and appearance was in the film Lime Salted Love. He also has an upcoming film named Einstein Pals. He also appears in the best TV show named One Tree Hill. He portrays the little son of Haley (Bethany Joy Galeotti) and Nathan (James Lafferty). His characters name is James (Jamie) Lucas Scott. He is one the characters that I know will become an A-List actor by the time he is 30 years old. He is going to be a very interesting actor when he is older. Expect More Of Him.
  • He is so cute!

This little man is sooooooo cute I wouldn't even know where to begin. For such a young age he is very talented. On set he know exactly what to do. And better yet, he makes it his own. Even for his young age he acts with passion. We will hear great things about him in the future. I love his little voice. It is soooooo adorable. As a matter a fact, he is sooooooooo adorable. I also love his golden blonde hair. Nothing is cuter than his big grayish-blue eyes. I aslo love all the clothes he wears. He is one stylin' little man...lmao. I love this kid!
  • He's fantastic in One Tree Hill and such a cute child!

I watched S5 of OTH with baited breath, what with the whole '4 years in the future' thing but Jackson brings so much life to the show and his acting is great for someone so young. I like the way the show has grown up and we don't have to go through this whole new baby crying thing - we get a gorgeous little child with his own little personality. He does look more like Lucas than Nathan though but we won't go into that lol.
    Anyway, i'm hoping he'll be a regular in OTH for a while and I can see him having a long career in acting - I just don't want him to be ruined by Hollywood. He's far to cute and innocent for that - and he has to stay that way!
  • He was in One Tree Hill and is awesome!

Jackson appears in One Tree Hill season 5 and is awesome! He provides so much to the show i think. He's gonna be even more amazing when he gets older but even though he's young doesn't mean he isn't great! I think he's just as talented as the Olson twins at their age. He's just such a great actor and has such great chemistry with all of the cast especially Chad. I loved the scenes they had together. Also the scenes with Sophia Bush. It was the best when he was listening to her and was saying how he would stick up for himself. That nanny better not do anything bad to him! I hope he stays a major part through the whole season because he is great!
  • Jackson Brundage first appeared on the seeason premiere of One Tree Hill season five on Tuesday, January 8, 2007 and I am so glad he did!!!

Jackson Brundage plays James Lucas Scott, aka Jamie on One Tree Hill. He first appeared on the season 5 premiere. He is so adorable and he acts really well for being so young. I loved all the scenes with him. When he was happy, so was I and when he was sad, I felt bad for him. I think he's doing a great job and he is perfect for his role. Hie is sooooooooo cute, like omg. His face and the way he walks and the way he talks (: hahah. And I definitely can't wait to see more of him!