Jaime Murray

Jaime Murray Fan Reviews (3)

• Just.

So. Dang. Impressed.

I like Sci-fi so have been keeping up with Defiance. Honestly, the show is maybe a C+/ B-.

Jaime Murray's character, Stelma, however, is a fcking A+.

It's hard not to be corny as an alien sometimes, but Stelma just nails it.

Somehow makes me super-like and super-dislike her at the same time(of course she is also very good looking, doesn't hurt). You can totally understand why Datak Tarr is so madly in love with her and wants to strangle her sometimes at the same time.

This show would be doomed with her and Tony Curran, they are carrying so hard.
  • CEO of beautiful women

British upbringing, actor father, drop-dead gorgeous, proven talent, great personality, screen presence without arrogance (she just belongs there no matter what the part)..... and so forth. All in all, a real winner and looks to have a great future as well. I will be watching her career.
  • yes please

a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker a real looker