Jaimie Alexander

Jaimie Alexander Fan Reviews (6)

• Hey. "A happy accident" is what I use too... And I simply feel the need to get closer to this person when I see her. You are Superb and I would like to meet you... a man from Romania.

Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You
    Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Love You Marry Me
  • Kyle XY's breakthrough character

Talented, beautiful. That's how I describe Jamie Alexander. Her portrayal of Jessi Taylor, Kyle's artificial gestation tank's "bud" is what has been keeping me watching the show to this date.

She was first introduced as a volatile superhuman manipulated by the bad guys to screw with Kyle's life. But after she was freed from their control, the character had a chance to develop. And Jamie did her job very well.

I haven't seen anything other than her role in Kyle XY. Not sure if there is anything to see but I'd definetely check it out 'cause it's guaranteed of a fine interpretation for sure..
  • My favourite actress!

Jaimie is the greatest actress! She is wonderful in everything she does. You cannot name one bad thing she's done! I seen almost everything she's done. I love the movie she did called Hallowed Ground. It was freaking amazing. Jaimie does emotional scenes really well! In that movie, she worked with Hudson Leick! How wicked is it that she met Hudson Leick! I would kill to meet her! In Kyle XY, my favourite episode Tell-Tale Heart, her character found out her mother is dead, Jaimie plays it so good. She cries and freaks out just like someone in that postion would. Jaimie's character Jessi, on Kyle XY is my favourite character on that show! The show was dull before her character got on! It's horrible that the show got cancelled! I wanted Jessi to end up with Kyle! Jaimie is great at whatever she tries! I hope she does something soon! When she does, I'm sure it will be amazing!
  • She's outstanding and deserve much better oppurtunities in coming future

Jamie is among the persons who make their place in every body's heart with her talent and acting. I had seen her Rest Stop, she was not got the complete exposure from this movie. A very bright future waits for her. So i want her to hang on, kyle xy will soon start again. And people especially critics will come to know what she is worth in the show business. I love her role in KYLE XY, with each episode she is improving her acting and make herself better than anyone else. So i wish you a good luck in the coming future.
  • Really establishing herself as an integral member of the cast.

Improving week by week Kyle XY has benefited greatly from the addition of the Jessi character played flawlessly by Jaimie Alexander. The plot in Season 3 follows Kyle's "soulmate" attraction to Jessi and rightly so as Jaimie Alexander's acting skills make her the more attractive and interesting option for Kyle's love interest in the show. Jaimie's vulnerable portrayal of a character that physically and mentally is anything but, in addition to her intense beauty overshadowing the Amanda character makes her the obvious choice. One feels there is a lot more to explore with Jessi and what we know of Amanda is all there is. My only fear for the series is that they will take the Smallville-esque design of "I can take care of myself but my loved ones can't so I will spend 5 seasons pretending I don't have feelings for a girl to "protect" her from those who wish to get to me."
  • Really talented in KyleXY!

A really talented and beautiful actress. I think has got a lot of talent and beauty. But also is capable of being a great actress as she plays the dark and mysterious Jessi on Kyle XY. And that she is really something on the show. Kind of a love/hate relationship with the main character. But even though she was brought to be a bad girl. Think that there is still deep down inside of her some goodness. And hopefully producers will take note of this. And let her show her good side off. Which she shows off on a rarity. Though she is an awesome actress!