James Callis

James Callis Fan Reviews (6)

• James Callis at Battlestar Galactica gives an impressive performance and portrays the character of Dr. Gaius Baltrar in an exceptional way, making the character, one of the most important in the show and my personal favorite.

Full of flaws, with high self-preservation instincts and driven by delusions, begins a journey to survival and redemption, affecting with his actions the quest of human race for survival.

The interaction with Caprica Six, the change in face expressions as he tries to distinguish the real from the imaginary, the guilt agony, the effort to survive, the search for redemption and the leaps of faith of a rational mind, are portrayed perfectly by James Callis as he gives to Dr. Baltar's character real life.

Battlestar Galactica is a very good show, with excellent cast and exeptional cinematography and James Callis gives an astonishing performance.

He is very talented and I definitely want to see more of him in TV or Movies.