James Woods (I)

James Woods (I) Fan Reviews (3)

• James Woods brings to shark what Perry Mason, (old TV) and CSI (new TV) Lack. A personality that stands on its own!

I think the main focus should still be on him. You need a strong influence for him in the form of maybe a girl that got away.. not the wife, keep his options open. But a female that is perhaps in the news biz I have more ideas and the woman to do it - she should be strong but challenging for him on every level! Lots of sexual tension but someone in her life too, no commitments on either side thats what I think the show needs, right now I can tell your searching to see what fits. I would love to help. SAG/AFTRA member You can look me up @ SAG Marie Fox I love the show and Jimmy is perfect, doing what he does best This is a great show and should be taken to the next level
  • empty

James Woods is a darn cool actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Casino."
  • empty

James Woods is one fine actor. You shuold him as Stark on "Shark" he is awesome and very funny and clever, and has also appear in some good movies like in "Once Upon a Time in America" which was an excellent film and "The Virgin Sucides" just as good, I really like James Woods, he is just awesome.