Jami Gertz

Jami Gertz Fan Reviews (8)

• Charming and endearing with a beautiful smile, Jami Gertz is one of my favorite actresses.

I first saw Jami Gertz in Twister. I fell in love with her in Less than Zero. And I knew she truly was awesome after Jersey Girl. Jami has proven herself to be a fantastic and versatile actress. She has mastered drama and comedy and everything in between. Still, in everything she does, she has the womderful talent of making the audience fall in love with her, even when they are rooting for the other woman, a la Twister. In my opinion, Jami stole that movie. I am always deligtfully surprised when I run across a movie or show of hers and I make pains to seek out something I hear she is appearing in. Charming and endearing with a beautiful smile, Jami Gertz is one of my favorite actresses.
  • outstanding actress

I have no idea what certain posters are talking about on these reviews. jami getz is really a great actress and especially on this show. Throughout the series, she gives off the vibe that she does resent her kids and her husband because they remind her that she is no longer the cool and fun-loving person she used to be and yet at times, there's a certain amount of affection and sincerity that does come through (especially when she's talking with her children)which shows that she has accepted her current circumstances even if she would rather go out, get drunk, and relive the high moments of her youth. Add great comidic timing, a perchant for sarcastic wit, and endless facial expressions and you've got an excellent actress whose absolutly perfect for this role.
  • i love everything she's ever been in

The Bottom Line: "One of the all-time greats"
    She is soooo not spoiled. ...Continue »
    Jami Gertz is a great actress. I love her as Judy Miller in Still Standing. She is hilarious! I know her character was spoiled, but still a great mother to her kids. She cracked me up with her lines on the show, like when she calls Bill an idiot and teases him. That is funny, not to mention really cute! My favorite line was "You're not so much arm candy as you are filled with candy." That was so funny! I also saw her in the movie Fighting the Odds, and she was AMAZING!!! That was one powerful movie about a brave woman who turns a group of troubled teens into a circle of friends who were more able to handle their problems at home with their abusive parents. That was an amazing movie! I also saw her in Lost Holiday. That was great too! Loved it! She is a totally awesome actress, and she is funny in real life too! I saw an interview video of her, and she was hilarious! Rock on Jami!
  • The Neighbors........... Totally Ridiculous...

Great writing and acting Jami Gertz is funny ,funny,funny
  • She may be spoiled but she still SMOKING HOT!

Oh yeah. She was in Still Standing. So I have this question: Why are there so many series with smoking hot women married to fat balding guys? King of Queens is another one. Although with that series something odd happened, as the Doug lost weight Carrie started getting fat. Whuz up with that? Did I say Gertz was SMOKING HOT? Ok, so I got to pad this review some more. Jennifer Aniston is SMOKING HOT too so why is she with that clown Vince Vaughn? Brad Pitt I could understand, but Vince? Ok, Ive almost got 100 words - Ciao folks!
  • She is soooo not spoiled.

• I don't care.

I have to say that although she is not a bad actress, I find Jami Gertz to be very annoying and also very overrated. The stories I have heard have made me very iffy on my opinions about her. I used to think she wasn't bad, but after a time, I began to understand what people were talking about with her. She was really predictable in her role on the awful show Still Standing. I thought that it was very much a joke every time she tried cracking one of the normal cheesy jokes on that show. She was really annoying. Thank you.
  • Jami is a phony!

1.5
    Jami is an ablsolute phony who will smile in your face and then stab you in the back. She is a talenless actress who epitomizes everything shallow and fake in the TV business. Treats people like crap and then doesn\\\\\\\'t take reponsibility for her actions. Not a quality human being - what a surprise!