Jamie Farr

Jamie Farr Fan Reviews (1)

• My kids and I got to meet Jamie, and he was terrific!

In December 2005 Jamie Farr played the angel in a radio-style version of "It's a Wonderful Life" at the Pasadena Playhouse. There was a rotating ensemble, and I wanted my teenage kids to see him, but also Markie Post and John Larroquette from "Night Court," who were supposed to be with a different ensemble on different nights than Jamie. My kids are big fans of both "M*A*S*H" and "Night Court." With the tickets that I got we were supposed to see the two "Night Court" stars. By chance, Jamie Farr stayed an additional night in the play. Again by chance, we were able to get into the after-party so that we not only got to see them act in person, but also meet them. Jamie and Markie were absolutely marvelous, warm, and welcoming to four fans, who gate-crashed a party meant for cast members, their family, and their friends. We got pictures with both the stars and their autographs. Mr. Larroquette signed a couple of autographs, but Jamie and Markie went out of their way to be warm and welcoming to all of us. We loved Jamie Farr as Klinger before, but now we genuinely appreciate him as a wonderful person.