Jamie Kennedy

Jamie Kennedy Fan Reviews (4)

7.4
  • Not a great actor.

In Bowfinger, I did not really notice him. I have not seen any of his other movies, but in Ghost Whisperer he is terrible. He sounds completely fake when he is acting, and he is therefore very painful to watch. When he speaks, it sounds as if he is reading the script at that point in time. So, I dislike the points in the show when he is on the screen. I hope that he gets cut from the show soon. I know that many people will disagree with me, but I simply do not think that he is a very good actor at all.
  • Funny.

Jamie Kennedy has to be one of my all-time favorite comedians. He is great and a talented guy, I love all of his work. From t.v to movie he always delievers a great performance. He can truely make me laugh. when he does his stand up comedies on Comedy Central, man I laugh for hours. And his shows, The Jamie Kennedy Experiment and Blowin' Up, they are very good and I think anyone of any age would love to watch them. His movies though, Malibus Most Wanted and Kickin' It Old School, are by far the best work he has done. Malibu's Most Wanted is one of my favorite movies, and I can't quote it all day. I can't wait to see what Jamie Kennedy has in store for us next.
  • hey guys guess what? he broke jennifers heart i mean just look at this article that i got from google:

5.5

Ghost Whisperer was a good show until Jamie Kennedy came a long and messed the whole thing up. "Maybe you should let me handle this" he says in such a stupid whiny voice. I mean honestly, unless the casting director brought him on the show to ruin it, he made the absolute worst choice E-V-E-R, and should be fired right away. He could have hired a pig with more talent. The worst part is that it's going to be really hard to get rid of him because he can "hear ghosts". I'm most upset that they got rid of Rick Payne.And no offence to Jay Mohr because I think he's a really good actor, but I hope his other show fails so that he can come back to Ghost Whisperer. Jamie Kennedy is attempting to act like Rick Payne, but he is failing miserably. He is not funny. He always speaks in this stupid way like he's just been running along time. He also sounds really "sarcatic" all the time.He can't act at all. Other than in Bowfinger, I haven't seen him in any of his other movies (I'm still trying to get over the fact that he was in any other movies) and I don't plan to. I hope he gets fired before they can film anymore Ghost Whisperer and I can go back to enjoying the show the whole way through instead of having to cover my ears every time he comes on the screen

• Jamie Kennedy is messing up Ghost Whisperer.

He can't act at all. Other than in Bowfinger, I haven't seen him in any of his other movies (I'm still trying to get over the fact that he was in any other movies) and I don't plan to. I hope he gets fired before they can film anymore Ghost Whisperer and I can go back to enjoying the show the whole way through instead of having to cover my ears every time he comes on the screen.