Jamie Lynn Spears

Jamie Lynn Spears Fan Reviews (99)

• Is Jamie Going to Turn Out Like Her Sister?

Jamie Lynn was a great actress on Zoey 101, and I wish she could come back someday on TV and make a new show that requires her as one of the main roles.

It is a shame that Zoey 101 was cancelled, because I really loved it :)

But anyways I hope she doesn't turn out like her sister, Britney Spears, and I hope she makes it in a life as a super pretty talented, international star :D

That's my review of Jamie Lynn Spears.
  • Is Jamie Lynn Destined to the Same Fate As Her Sister?

I just can not believe this is happening. I have often hoped that the downward spiral that rock diva Britteny Spears is going through would not affect her little sister, Jamie Lynn, but that obviously turned out to be nothing but wishful thinking. I wonder how Nickelodeon is able to cope with having an unwed mother to be starring in their top-rated wholesome show, Zoey 101? It makes me wonder what direction it will take Jamie Lynn Spears' career and life now, and it makes me worry about the shrinking number of positve role models for my poor little niece to follow.
  • The girl for Zoey on Zoey 101 is Brittany Spears's sister.

Jamie Lynn Spears is one of my favorite TV stars. She is talanted, hot, and awesome. She is on Zoey 101 and All That. She also sings Follow Me, the Zoey 101 thme song. Zoey 101 is awesome. There are 3 things they make up for Zoey. They make up:
    1. PCA (Pacific Coast Academy)
    2. The Jet X
    3. Blix (The Drink they have)
    I love her show. It is awesome! I haerd that Zoey 101 might be cancled. I think that Chasing Zoey is how they will end the show. Those Nick Stars are really lucky. Jamie Lynn Spears rocks! I love watching Zoey 101
  • Honestly I'm not really sure what to think of her.

4.9
    Jamie Lynn Spears. So much to say, so little time. We all know she's the heir to the "Spears Empire of Juvenile Delinquents", and that's why some people hated her and kept their children from watching her on TV from the very start. Though, I must say that is a little unfair. If you start watching her, and really pay attention to how she acts, she really is a decent actress. I'll admit she's nothing special, but she does have a reasonable amount of skill. But, now with her whole pregnancy ordeal, many believe she should just give up the acting career. Think about this folks. You see, I read this in the forums, in which a very nice person had posted something positive about Jamie's pregnancy, she is an actress. Actresses are always abused by the paparazzi, no matter what, there's just no getting around it. So she has to deal with that, being an actress, and deal with being pregnant. That's a lot of stress, to not go totally insane (like her sister who couldn't handle it) it takes a very strong person. So for that I give her the props she deserves. I just hope, for her sake, that the baby she has will be healthy and she can go on and live the life she was going to lead.
  • I like Jamie.

Jamie Lynn Spears is really talented. She is regonized mostly that she is the younger sister of Britney Spears. When I first saw her on and when I started to watch the show Zoey 101 I saw that her last name is like Britney Spears. In December I finnaly learned that she is the younger sister. I don't get it why is she pregnant. I really want to meet her and I hope when she grows up she is be really famous with her older sister and make a movie together in the future. Keep up the good work Jamie I really like you.
  • Not sure where she's going.

• Well Jamie Spears is o.k. but she is not the best teen actress out there. Yeah I guess she is kinda cute.

Jamie Lynn Spears is a above average teen actress. I just don't believe she has the kind of talent that could make her a big hollywood star. Yeah she has the looks and the skills but her life is kinda messed up. I mean the whole baby thing is dumb. She shouldn't have went out and got herself knocked up on the first date. If that wouldn't have happened, i probably would say she could make it. But I don't believe so know. But other than that she is an alright actress. I do give her props for dealing with her sister for so long. Must have sucked. But in my opinion i do believe she is cute. But that's it. Well there you have it.
  • Jamie Lynn used to be a better star, despite Brittney.

It's not that I don't like Jamie Lynn's acting ability. She is pretty, has an average sense of humor, and can sing. But she's made some choices in her life that can now come back to haunt her. Getting pregnent at 16 is NOT something I would ever do, and she says she doesn't recomend it. But I have to say, she is handling it pretty well. She's grown out of Zoey101. It's all over. I am hoping with all my heart she DOESN'T end up like Brittney Spears, her older sister. So far, other than the baby she doesn't seem to be heading up that route.
  • jamie lynn spears got her start on all that and since then moved on to her own show, zoey 101

2.1
    ok, darn, i wish these things didnt have to be at least 100 words long..how am i going to find that many words to say about her b/c i dont like her...i really dont..i never thought she could really act..she wasnt even funny in all that...in fact she was in all that during the crappy seasons and i think she dragged it down..i didnt like her old lady impersonation..i think she is a spoiled brat..especially about the whole baby thing..wait wait wait im not even getting started on that..sry i dont like her..and i guess im done now..so yea thats all i got for her
  • she was good.

Why, why did you get pregnant? you were so talented. Yet, you are the first nick star to get pregnant. you disppoint me.
    she was so talented. i mean she could sing(but not as well as her sister), she could act. she was so awesome. im not sure about her behaviour though. why did she have sex at such a young age? Why did she have to follow her sister's footsteps?
    All i hope how is that she would repent and just do good from now on. i also wish she would stop swearing. i mean all day she's like 'Oh my God!'
  • She's not that bad

Jamie Lynn Spears is going through a rough time in her life, but can people really blame her? All of her family's attention is focused mainly on Britney, so she seems to be left out of the spotlight most of the time. I can't say I agree with what she did, but at least she's trying to be an adult about it. At least she's keeping the baby, and that shows she actually cares about kids more than her sister. Before this craziness, she was a pretty good actress, and should have been used more. I can only say that hopefully she will live a good life and not go through the same drama as Britney when she is at that age.
  • I don't understand how you can get so much joy out of someone elses drama or lifestyle. I really think its sick.If y'all are reading this I LOVE YOU. Dont let people get you down and if they do just stand right back up and do what you do best.

Britney and Jamie Spears are not the worst people out there. Stop and think of all the uncelebrities or famous people doing the smae thing. We all say "oh well they are rude or bad parents or they are unfit for parent hood because of the way they act." well, I think that Britney and Jamie are nice,good people. Yes they made some mistakes but don't we all? Its just a matter of time so they can get their stuff straightened out. Britney lost her childs and just went through a divorce I think she should be able to be depressed or whatever she needs to do to face the damage that happened in her life. Jamie-Lynn got prego so what look at all the other teenagers getting knocked up around the world at the age of 16. Leave her alone. You guys wouldn't like it if someone gossiped about you about your life so why do you think they want you being in their business.
  • She is a good actress and a good person. She may be pregnant, but she can still do better than Britney could. I think that she is a good person and will be a good mother to her child.

She is a good actress. I think she and her sister, Britney, could do a lot better without the papparazzi following her around all of the time wathching thier every move. Also if it was any other teen star who got pregnant it wouldn't be such a big deal it is mostley just because of her sister. She is very good at her job and even if mothers don't want thier child looking up to her they should still want them to look up to Zoey. I believe she will make a great mom to this child and maybe even a wife. She is wonderful, but she has a lot to do to get her reputation back.
  • OMG I cant't believe this family.

Almost 10 years ago, the Spears family had just come into the limelight. Britany was a multi-platinum pop star, and Jamie Lynn, was cast on All That. After a couple of years, and most recently, the Spears' became an infamous household name. Britany's life has just spireled out of control, and know Jamie Lynn is pregnant! I know that she probably has a wonderful boyfriend and he's going to be supportive, but come on! This family has gone above and beyond crazy. Also, I had to say it, but I find stories from the Spears like these to be a gulity pleasure!
  • Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way and it's not Britney's, its Jamie Lynn Spears!!! :-O

NEW YORK - Another Spears baby is reportedly on the way and it's not Britney's. Jamie Lynn Spears, the 16-year-old "Zoey 101" star and sister of Britney, told OK! magazine that she's pregnant and that the father is her boyfriend, Casey Aldridge.

"It was a shock for both of us, so unexpected," she said. "I was in complete and total shock and so was he."

Spears is 12 weeks along and initially kept the news to herself when she learned of the pregnancy from an at-home test and subsequent doctor visit, she told the celebrity magazine, which hits stands in New York on Wednesday and the rest of the country by Friday.

What message does she want to send to other teens about premarital sex? "I definitely don't think it's something you should do; it's better to wait," she told the magazine. "But I can't be judgmental because it's a position I put myself in."

After she found out from a doctor that she was pregnant, she said, "I took two weeks to myself where I didn't tell anybody."

"Only one of my friends knew because I needed to work out what I would do for myself before I let anyone's opinion affect my decision. Then I told my parents and my friends. I was scared, but I had to do what was right for me," she said.

Spears broke the news to her mother, Lynne, just before Thanksgiving, the magazine reported.

"She was very upset because it wasn't what she expected at all," Spears said. "A week after, she had time to cope with it and became very supportive."

Lynne Spears, already grandmother to Britney's young sons, told the magazine: "I didn't believe it because Jamie Lynn's always been so conscientious. She's never late for her curfew. I was in shock. I mean, this is my 16-year-old baby."

She said her actress daughter, the telegenic heroine of her popular Nickelodeon series, has known Aldridge for years and began dating him in high school.

But in a recent interview with The Associated Press, Spears said she had no steady boyfriend. "I kind of just keep my options open," she said. "I have a bunch of friends that I always hang out with, a bunch of guy friends." She declined to talk about her older sister.

Spears spoke to the AP shortly before Thanksgiving, the day she told OK! she informed her mother about the pregnancy.

Jamie Lynn plans to raise the baby in her home state of Louisiana "so it can have a normal family life."

Nickelodeon released a statement: "We respect Jamie Lynn's decision to take responsibility in this sensitive and personal situation. We know this is a very difficult time for her and her family, and our primary concern right now is for Jamie Lynn's well being."

A publicist for the network did not immediately respond to phone and e-mail requests for additional comment.

"Zoey 101" is scheduled to conclude its third season Jan. 4 with a cliffhanger episode in which Spears' character must decide whether to leave her fictional Pacific Coast Academy boarding school in California to join her parents in London.

The show is scheduled to resume in February, and its producer, Dan Schneider, has said filming on the fourth season has already been completed.

___

On the Net:

OK! magazine: http://www.ok-magazine.com/
  • one of the main reasosn jamie is fmaous is becuase of her sister, duh.

jamie is a good actor and all, but the way she started out was that britney spears was performing on all that! and part of the deal was that jamie lynn could get a co-spot in that episode. the cast ended up liking her and she got a permanent spot. shes now starring in zoey 101, and she does a good job there. i feel like her acting is somewhat fake at times. i dont know why, but the way her voice sounds, makes it sound fake to me. shes a good actress dont get me wrong, but i think that her fame has come mainly from the fact that her sister is bigger and at the time, shows would do anything to get britney to perform. she will definitely go somewhere with her talent, lets hope that she doesnt follow in her sisters foot steps.
  • I just don't like her

0.1
    I don't like I don't like i don't like i don't like i dont like no no no no no no no no no no no non no no no no no no no no no no no no no not no no not no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no no not at all!
  • I love Jamie Lynn Spears, she is an awesome actress, she is funny, she is talented, she is a cheerleader, and she is there for her sister even though her sister isn't making the best choices right now.

I don't know people hate Jamie so much, like seriously is it because she is beautiful or talented, or funny? Or is it because of her sister? If it is on account of her sister then don't hate Jamie she didn't do anything! personally I am worried for her I don't want her going down the same path that her sister went down. Lately her sister has been doing some scary stuff, she has lost both her kids and they were her life. Her friends are worried about her killing her self. I personally don't want Jamie to do that, so please all the haters just stop with all the hatting comments, they just got to go!
  • Ok, Jamie Lynn Spears is not a spolied brat!

I know why most people hate her! It's because she got own show of Zoey 101 or maybe she got own show because of Britney Spears. No, that is not true. I know you are jealous of her. Please, try not to be jealous. If you are jealous that's no good for you. If you are jealous then you won't get something like that! I think Jamie Lynn Spears is a great actress sometimes on the Zoey 101 show and All That. I'm kind of worrying her because I don't want Jamie Spears copying' her sister! I want Jamie Spears to be healthy and normal life!
  • A pretty good actress and way better than Britney!

Jamie Lynn Spears was born in April of 1991 in McComb, Mississippi. She is a pretty talented girl. She has an older sister named Britney which I don't like! I personally like Jamie way better. Jamie is best known as being a Nickelodeon actress. She stars in the show, Zoey 101 and she plays Zoey. I love that show and she does good in it. She was also in All That. That was a great show and I don't know why it was canceled. Jamie was in the laster seasons. Her sister Britney also appeared in one episode of All That.
  • JAMIE LYNNS BIOGRAPHY

Jamie Lynn Marie Spears was born the third and last child of Lynne and Jamie Spears. She was born on April 4, 1991 in McComb, Mississippi, just on the borderline of Louisiana. She lives with her family which include: her father, Jamie, a building contracter, mother, Lynne, a grade school teacher, big brother, Bryan, and of course her big sister, Britney. Jamie has always been a performer, like her sister, Britney. She takes gymnastics and dance and she even sings too. Her family has no doubt that she will be a big star one day, and she doesn't either! She knows she has what it takes to be the next big thing, and in Jamie Lynn's mind she already is. Jamie's first on-screen role was in her big sister's movie Crossroads (2002). She plays the young Lucy. Britney plays the adult Lucy.
    Trivia Moved to NYC with her mom and sister when she was only a few months old so her sister could pursue her entertainment career.
    Currently lives in Kentwood, LA, with her mom, Lynn and dad, Jamie.
    Younger sister of Bryan Spears and Britney Spears.
    June (2002) was named as a new cast member for the upcoming season of _"All That" (1995)_
    Attending Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi.
    Plays on her junior high basketball team; also recently joined her school's cheerleading squad.(September 2003)
    Has played on her junior high softball team. Moreover, she is taking gymnastics after school, which sister Britney also did as a child.

Her favorite shoes are Puma, Birkenstock, and flip-flops.

Her favorite stores are Abercrombie and Fitch, Limited Too, GAP, Guess, Hollister, Juicy, and Joomi Joolz.

Has three rottweilers named Cane, Spotty, and Sebastian; a teacup poodle named Lady; a german shepherd; two **** terriers named Mitzi and Bitzi; a pomeranian named Izzy; and a few guard dogs.

Favorite subjects are English and Social Studies.

Spent the summer of 2004 in California filming the first season of _"Zoey 101" (2004)_ . A friend from home, Leigha, spent the summer with her.

Has a brown maltese dog named Ally.

Is friends with Emma Roberts

won the 2006 kids choice award for best tv actress.

and thaT IS JAMIE LYNNS BIOGRAPHY
  • Why most people hate Jamie Lynn Spears? And I know why most people didn't like her.

It's because of her sister, Britney Spears. Who cares? I think Jamie Lynn spears is a good actress sometimes. People have to learn to be not jealous of Jamie Lynn Spears. C'mon Jamie is only 16 year old. I'm glad that Jamie is normal not crazy life! I watch her show on Zoey 101 and All That. I think her shows are great because I love to watch Zoey 101 and All That. Jamie is must luck because of her sister. I hope Jamie didn't copyin her sister. If she copyin Britney Spears then Jamie's life will be worse ever. Please don't do that! I want your life rocks!
  • Talented.

Jamie Lynn Spears is a loveable and talented teenager, who manages to follow in her big sister's footsteps with out birtney's shocking moments. She isn't concentrating on her singing career at the minute, but she does sing the theme song to her smash hit show, Zoey 101. The theme is Follow me, a really great song that Zoey sings really well. She is also a really good role model to teens. She is a really excellent actress in zoey 101 and it shows that she has a great range as an actress, because zoey is a really complex character. Give her more roles!
  • Jamie Lynn Spears is the star of TEENICK's Zoey 101.

Jamie Lynn Spears is currently staring as Zoey Brooks on the teenick show Zoey 101.Though she is no stranger to nick since she joined the cast of All That during the 8th season. Jamie lynn is the younger sister of popstar Britney Spears but unlike her sister wants to have a serious acting before singing which at one point she definatly wants do.She does however sing "Follow Me" the zoey 101 theme song written by Britney. When Jamie is not working on Zoey 101 she likes cheerleading,shopping,gymnastics,danceing,basketball,and attends Parklane Academy in McComb, Mississippi. Jamie has won a few awards including "the one to watch" award which is something we should definatly be doing.
  • summar series of the zoey101 plz

plz to series 4 of the zoey101 plz and in the movies on the sky family movies zoey101 2345678910 of the movies zoey101 and series 5 67891011 new people in the new series 4 and the you is so cool girl in the zoey 101 and you well in the movies of the zoey101 and plz you failm the movieplz
  • She's so talented! I like her better than Britney.. 'hope Jamie will not be like her sister

Jamie Lynn Spears was born April 4, 1991. She's known as Zoey Brooks, the lead character in Nickelodeon's TV series "Zoey 101". It's about her life in PCA (Pacific Coast Academy) with her friends. Zoey's role is like the one many count on and trust. She friendly, smart, responsible and creative. I first knew Jamie as the pop singer Britney Spear's younger sister. Then, she became one of the casts of Nickelodeon's "All That", my fave comedy show when I was young. I like her role as an old woman who guards the elevator and makes people pass if they have bacon.. "Bacon good!" (her famous line) She won the Favorite TV Actress at Nickelodeon's Kids Choice Awards 2006 for her role in Zoey 101.
  • I'm Liran Levi. I Love You! I Wish That I Could see more of you're acting.. I can't do nothing without you

Hey , I'm Liran Levi.
    You play so good like your sister! and you sing so beautiful!
    I Love You!
    I Wish That I Could Be Your Boyfriend!
    because i love you from My heart...
    if you read this review please be my Girlfriend!
    I can't do nothing without you!
    You're so Beautiful , Smart and good!
    You don't like all the other girls
    You're really like the girl next door..

Love,
    Liran.
  • She is good

Jamie is really good on Zoey 101 and shes a pretty good singer. Shes not the best but she still has talent. She is so pretty!! I love her hair!! Shes had a pretty good career so far, I wonder if she'll go into the music biz like her sister? I think Jamie is a much better singer than Britney. I think she could be a star for a good while, she has the potential. I wonder what she'll do after Zoey 101? She will probably go to star in a movie like other nick star emma roberts. all in all Jamie Lynn Spears is talented and will probably be on tv for a while.
  • When you see Jamie Lynn act, or hear her sing... all I can think is: Britney Spears who?

Being Britney's little sister, many people thought that she would be a clone.

But Jamie Lynn proved us all wrong as we watched her skits in All That and as Zoey Brooks in Zoey 101. She had talent that was way beyond her sister's and hearing the Zoey 101 theme song, you wouldn't believe that it's Jamie Lynn singing!

She truly seems to be the Spears to keep an eye on. Her sister, Britney, has agonisingly spiralled into the depths and her 'talent' - which in my opinion, she doesn't have - cannot compare to Jamie Lynn's.

Refreshingly new and cute to watch, Jamie Lynn is one of the reasons I watch Zoey 101.
  • Cut her some slack. She isn't her sister.

With Jamie Lynn being a Spears, people tend to think, "Oh, Jamie Lynn Spears; probably just like her sister, that 'fill-in-the-blank'". But it would be different than what people would expect. She actually, in fact, is a sweet, young, beautiful, talented actress, just hopefully not following in her sister's footsteps. All the attention from the media to her sister doesn't only pressure Britney, but her family also. Living a Hollywood lifestyle isn't what it's all cut out to be. Although you could say I don't know what I'm talking about; because, in fact, I am not a celebrity, that's what I hear. So cut Jamie Lynn some slack. She hasn't become her sister, and I hope she hopes the same. She should blossom into a wonderful celebrity that everyone adores.
< 1 2 3 4