Jane Curtin

Jane Curtin Fan Reviews (2)

• Absolutely love her in every character she stars.

One of the best comedians in the world. I have never laughed so hard with every single moment Jane Curtin has been in. One of my favorite moments is on 3rd Rock, when Dick gives Dr. Albright a dog. The dog humped her across the stage and up the stairs. With a smile the whole way!

I wish her luck with the future and please comeback to this depressed America. With your talent and our laughter, the world would be in a better place.

Jane Curtin has starred in: 3rd Rock from the Sun, Coneheads, SNL, The Librarian Series, and the upcoming I Love You, Man.
  • Jane Curtin is an actress who has starred in Saturday Night Live, Kate & Allie, and 3rd Rock From the Sun.

Jane Curtin was my favorite cast member throughout the first five years of Saturday Night Live. Her sketches were hilarious, and I thought she really owned Weekend Update, and I loved her banter with Emily Litella, and then later with co-anchors Dan Aykroyd and Bill Murray. I also really like that she didn't so much take part in Saturday Night Live's drug scene in the early years, even though it may have distanced her from some of her cast mates. In addition to her work on Saturday Night Live, Jane Curtin also starred in Kate & Allie in the 1980s, and 3rd Rock From the Sun in the 1990s, giving her a career that has seen three widely successful tv shows in the span of three decades. Aside from her amazing acting ability, Jane Curtin has also worked with UNICEF as a US Committee National Ambassador. Overall, I think that Jane Curtin is a talented actress and an amazing person.