Jane Leeves

Jane Leeves Fan Reviews (3)

• Very beautiful.

Jane Leeves is, in my opinion, the most beautiful actress I have ever seen in my life. She reminds me so much of the woman I'm in love with right now. Like her, Jane Leeves is funny and full of laughter. She's English, too. She's incredibly hot, like my woman. More importantly, she is very sweet and makes a lot of people smile.

I saw a lot of those wonderful features in her role as Daphne on Frasier. Daphne was a beautiful woman with a great sense of humor, a heart of pure gold. and a soul as deep as the ocean. I idolize Jane Leeves. I hope I see more of her on television.
  • Another good comedic actress...

...in an offering of mostly terrible comedic actresses.

She's smart, she's got excellent timing and delivery, and it's so nice to see her back on TV in a role supported by other such smart, funny and talented women.

She was the perfect foil for Niles Crane and she continues to deliver now on "Hot in Cleveland".

There is no doubt that Hot in Cleveland will never be of the caliber of Frasier, but it's the first comedy in a long time that takes advantage of it's star's natural abilities with material it takes talent to deliver.

And besides, anyone who can do Monty Python and sing 'every sperm is sacred' with a straight face, is capitol in my books! :o}
  • Played Daphne Moon Crane on Frasier.

I've only seen Jane on Frasier where she played Daphne Moon-Crane, Martin's caregiver.

Daphne was a great character, and Jane played her perfectly, she has a great personality, and could put Frasier, Niles, and even Martin in their places at times and was never afraid to speak her mind.

Jane is a very talented and attractive woman, and I wish she would do more, though Frasier is her biggest role to date, I hope to see more of her in the future.