Jane Lynch

Jane Lynch Fan Reviews (5)

• jane, Stop this crazy thing!

I've been following Jane Lynch's career for the past six years. For an actress like Jane lynch she is such a gorgous woman. Every time I turn on the televison or on the big screen, if Jane is on the screen, it would be a treat for me. Watching her is a joy. At age 46 she is hot and gorgous. She can steal scenes like in the epiosde of "the New Adventures of Old christine." As a real big fan of Jane, I would love to see her do more television stuff in the near future. One More thing: I love her.
  • One of the best comedic actresses of the decade!

I've followed Jane Lynch's career for years, and loved her in every single thing she's done. From guest spots on Two and a Half Men (as Charlie's quirky therapist) to a suited-up gay lawyer on The L Wore, Jane can milk comedy gold from almost any scene she's given. She's currently stealing scenes on the Starz orignal series Party Down. Check it out!

I would love to see her doing more top-shelf stuff (no more chipmunk movies!)... she deserves to be working with high-class material that truly showcases her outstanding abilities as a comedienne and an actress.

This is a woman to watch...too funny to miss, too talented not to be working fulltime in Hollywood.
    Keep your eyes on her. She'll keep you laughing.
  • In Glee she's the chief antagonist. And her lines alluding to her military past are priceless. "When I was in Panama and we were extracting Noriega...we took out the shepherd and then we went after the sheep.

In Glee she's the chief antagonist. And her lines alluding to her military past are priceless. "When I was in Panama and we were extracting Noriega...we took out the shepherd and then we went after the sheep."

"I resent being told to hold on to anything...I will not be treated like a second class citizen just because of my gender."..."there is a very clear bureauacracy when it comes to making copies".

In Psych her character is eclipsed by James Roday's constant antics and Dulé Hill's character's neuroticism.

Now I don't really know anything else so I'm just typing because they need this to be 100 words.
  • Absolutely brilliant actress

I never knew who Jane Lynch is until I started watching the hit new show Glee. She is without a shadow of a doubt the funniest and most talented actress in the whole cast. The way she delivers her lines is spotless. I burst out laughing everytime she talks. truly an incredible talented person.

I really hope Glee survives and goes on for more seasons just so I can get to see Jane Lynch do her thing. am I too naive to expect at least a high profile nomination for her based on this show ? is there a good chance for it to happen ? - I certainly hope so.
  • Jane Lynch is amazing in Glee. Her talent is exceptional.

Jane is simply the talent that carries the show along with Chris Colfer as Kurt. They are both amazing tallents. I look forward to each new episode and can't wait until next season. Jane is a talent that rivals Meryl Streep. I know she will land all the awards for her current nominations. She brings real talent back to television. Jane is most convincing in her role and makes the show. She is without a doubt a great talent to continue to follow. Where have I been? Somehow i missed this great talent until Glee was unveled. I look forward to seeing many more great episodes. The writer/director deserves bif cudoes also.