Ja'net DuBois

Ja'net DuBois Fan Reviews (2)

4.3
  • I love me some Ms.Dubois!!!!

This woman is amazing and a brilliant actress. She's
    multi-talented and she's also a trendsetter. Ms. Ja'Net had fashion on lock back in the 70's on the hit series Good Times , which she co-starred playing a character name Willona Woods who was a sassy, Foxy, Fashion Diva Mama. Aside from Good Times Ms. Dubois wrote and sang one of the most unforgettable theme songs "Movin on up" for the long running season, "The Jeffersons". Ms. Ja'Net has guest starred on numerous shows such as: "Stanford and Son", "Martin", a recuiting role on "The Wayans Bros"., "Moesha", "Touched By An Angel", and etc. She has been in many movies such as: "I'm Gonna Git You Sucka", "Heart Condition", "Five On the Black Hand Side", "Alex Haley's Roots: Next Generation", and etc. Ms Ja'Net is my favorite actress and I love and admire her so much.She's the Best!!!!!
  • Talented actress/singer who also sang the theme song of "The Jeffersons"

Ja'net Dubois is best known as Willona Woods, the long time friend of the Evanses on the hit series Good Times.

Dubois is a actress, underrated but high on talent. She is not only an accomplished and recognized actress, but her voice can also be heard singing the theme song of The Jeffersons.

After Good Times, Dubois' appearances were far and few. She had a guest spot on The Steve Harvey Show and was a frequent guest on The Wayans Brothers sitcom.