Jansen Panettiere

Jansen Panettiere Fan Reviews (2)

• I really think Jansen is the best actor.

My personal opinion about Jansen is he is one of the best child actors that i've ever seen. I think that he really takes after my cousin Judy Garland and she played Dorothy in The wizard Of Oz and she was another child actress back in 1936. I think that it is to cool that Jansen has been in movies and tv shows and other stuff. I think he is going to be in a lot of hit movies. Which I wished I could be in one of them. And if I remeber right Hayden got Jansen started on acting wich is really cool.
  • Sorry, not feeling it!!!

2.3
    I have to say this but Jansen Panettiere has a terrible voice. Its mostly because she or he did the voice of a horrorble charater in a horrorble show, Truman x on the x`s. Jansen Panettiere is talenless with her or his voice. I hope the shows she worked on is canceled so I can never heard her or his voice again. I dont see any positives sides on her or his voice, its just so annoying and painful to heard several times on the shows. She should`nt be a voice actor at all cause you know, because its horrorble.