Jason Alexander

Jason Alexander Fan Reviews (8)

• A classic in Seinfeld

One of the best Tv show characters, along with Matthew Perry to ever get on the old tube. Jason's main success started out on the show Seinfeld, where he played the out of control character, George. He starred in other shows but he never made it as big as he did on Seinfeld
  • Gorgeous George is the greatest character in sit-com history! Jason Alexander is a fantastic actor who shouldn't be just thought of as George Costanza.

In the Curb of Enthusiasm Larry David and Jason Alexander talk about how George has affected Jason's life. There are some positive effects like: he got a lot of money, he got noticed, but there were also negatives effects. Jason is now only really known as George. People always want to see him act a character like George, the stupid, schmuck. But, we all know he can play more then just that role. We have all seen him in Pretty Woman were he acted a totally different character and he did great! So, from now on don't think of Jason as George think of him as a great actor.
  • empty

He is one of the best actors ever! The way that he manages to put up the character of George Constanza is simply awesome, the way that he acts and the way that he manages to do everything, I think that he is one of the best. Though, I must agree that his career has not been of the best after Seinfeld, I must admit that he has a lot of talent. He is an awesome actor!
  • This guy is so funny

I love him in sienfeld as the pathetic, short, stocky, bald man that was Jerrys best friend. He alwways did something to make me laugh. Whether it be pick a fight with a buble boy, Pretend to be a marine biologist to get a girl, or push and knock down grandmas and children in order to get away from a simple kitchen fire. He is just so funny in that show. If it wasn't for him ( and kramer of course) the show wouldn't be half as good as it is today. I just think he was perfect for the role of the self loathing losser who had no reason to get up in the morning beside read the paper.
  • empty

Jason Alexander is definitely a great comedic actor, as he had proven on "Seinfeld" for years in his role as the goofy George Costanza. While his film career has been less than great, he always seems to pull off his roles perfectly--almost like he was born to play them.
  • I think that he is a very handsome guy.. I really do like his show Seinfeld and also his tv commercial KFC and the movies that he played in. Keep up the great work Jason Alexander..

I think that Jason does an excellent Job on Seinfeld and that I love his Commericals on KFC and also the movies that he plays on.. I just wanted him to know that he is my favorite actor and that he is a very handsome and intelligent an nice guy
  • Jason Alexander gave up a lucrative sponsorship deal with KFC, rather than condone the extreme cruelty that goes on in their plants. People who put their morals above their pay packet are all too rare. Jason Alexander is definitely alright

People who put their morals above their pay packet are all too rare. Jason Alexander is definitely alright by me.

For more information on KFC cruelty, please see www.peta.org. and put your morals above your desire for fried chicken!
  • Jason Alexander is a cool cat. My fave of the Seinfeld cast, he never fails to make me laugh.

Jason Alexander rocks, and is one of my favorite actors! He was so wonderful (and utterly hilarious) as George Costanza on Seinfeld. George's self-hatred and relationship with his parents never fail to make me smile!

I sometimes think I have it bad with my parents... I just have to flip on the Seinfeld DVD on my TV and I'm totally thanking God I don't have folks like that! I don't know how he kept a straight face in all those scenes with them. Probably took many takes!

I'm also very glad to see Jason Alexander on TV again on Monk. He's too talented not to be on TV!