Jason Bateman

Jason Bateman Fan Reviews (7)

• I love watching Jason Bateman act - he is so deadpan. He'll say the funniest thing, but he looks so serious; to me this makes it even more hilarious.

I have, Arrested Development, listed as one of my favorite shows - On a show this brilliant, almost everyone had to be funny - but Jason playing Michael Bluth was the lynchpin. He was brilliant in this series and continues to show his growth as an actor in independent films such as "Extract." He's come a long way since his early years on television sitcoms. It would be wonderful if the right material came his way and he could return to a weekly series. But I will continue to follow him in movies - apparently he is set to star in one in the near future.
  • Jason Bateman has been so many great characters and has kept us entertained ever since the early 1980's. Especially as Derek on Silver Spoons. Also as David Hogan on The Hogan Family, what a young, fresh, sexy, gorgeous, talented actor. Love you, Reed!!

I think that Jason Bateman is a very talented actor. He has had a lot of great t.v. shows and movies that I love to watch over and over again. I especially loved him in The Hogan Family as David Hogan, because he was a sexy, young man that was growing up and going through the same things that other men his age were going through. Also I loved him on Arrested Development as Michael Bluth. He was very funny and such an outstanding actor, you couldn't take your eyes off of him, plus he was also very cute if I may say. And I think over all he has come a very long way and has made such a big come back since the hogan family was cancelled. I just want to also congragulate Jason on all of his hard work and all of the time and effort he has given us through being the wondurful actor he is and always will be. Way to go Jason Bateman, you rock. Your on top of the world!!! Plus congragulations on becoming a dad, I wish you all the best for you and your wife. Your biggest fan...
    Reed-Ashley, 13 years old.
  • empty

Jason Bateman has really been around this business for a while. Having got his start in television as a teenager, he really has become a true actor. You really believe that he got into acting because he loves it for what it is. You'll never see him in any tabloids and you won't hear any gossip about him. In his roles, you sense more realism than many other actor's who are considered more talented than he. Of all of his roles in all of his movies, my favorite has to be "Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story."
  • Boy can he keep a straight face!

Considering all the comedy he does and the hilarious stuff that we see engage in he sure can keep a straight face, he seems like a serious profesional but the kind that isn't incapable of relazing and just having fun at times. I have seen him in Arrested Development and of course find him funny and a great character. However, one performance of his that particularly made me like him was his small role in Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story. He has a small role that doesn't really hold any purpose in the movie but that makes it all the more impressive that I remember him for it despite the size or importance. He is such a card in the film I swear you'll love him and I gotta say this the rest of the movie isn't exactly that funny but you'll certainly crack up wtching him. I really think Jason is gonna be a really well known name and it's just a mterr of time. He reminds ome of a mix of Jerry Seinfeld and Jim Carey.
  • may be it's just me

may be it's just me but i love him in everything ive ever seen him in. it's like everything he touches turns to Gold for me... have you ever seen him in Some of my best friends are... i think the only reason that show was cancelled was because of 9/11 if it werent for that he would still be portraying a homosexual writer and i would still love him no matter what he decided to do.
  • Go Jason go!

Amazing actor for an amazing show. Jason Bateman gives one of the most mature, mesmerizing performances in television nowadays. I've been following his career since the "Valerie - Hogan Family" days, and boy am I glad I did! It's great to see him finally get the recognition he deserves. If there is any justice in this world, he'll be grabbing that Emmy on September 18th. I sure will be pulling for him and for the entire Arrested Development ensemble cast and creative team. Thank God (or whatever) for this show that have made us regain our faith in network television.
  • How does he do it?

Jason Bateman is one of the most talented actors on TV! He has to play the straight man to all the other zany characters while letting little snippets of his own zaniness out. His line delivery is fantastic, his facial expressions awesome, and he even tackles the physical comedy well, like falling out of chairs, hitting his head, and fighting with GOB. Bateman is tops, and I hope his career takes off!