Jason Bateman

Jason Bateman Fan Reviews (7)

• Jason Bateman has been so many great characters and has kept us entertained ever since the early 1980's. Especially as Derek on Silver Spoons. Also as David Hogan on The Hogan Family, what a young, fresh, sexy, gorgeous, talented actor. Love you, Reed!!

I think that Jason Bateman is a very talented actor. He has had a lot of great t.v. shows and movies that I love to watch over and over again. I especially loved him in The Hogan Family as David Hogan, because he was a sexy, young man that was growing up and going through the same things that other men his age were going through. Also I loved him on Arrested Development as Michael Bluth. He was very funny and such an outstanding actor, you couldn't take your eyes off of him, plus he was also very cute if I may say. And I think over all he has come a very long way and has made such a big come back since the hogan family was cancelled. I just want to also congragulate Jason on all of his hard work and all of the time and effort he has given us through being the wondurful actor he is and always will be. Way to go Jason Bateman, you rock. Your on top of the world!!! Plus congragulations on becoming a dad, I wish you all the best for you and your wife. Your biggest fan...
    Reed-Ashley, 13 years old.