Jason Gray-Stanford

Jason Gray-Stanford Fan Reviews (3)

• I cant believe that I’m the first person to write a review on Jason Gray- Stanford! I think that he is so funny on Monk, and one of the reasons I watch the show is for his comedic lines.

I have not seen anything else that he has been in, but I probably would watch a series just because he is on it. The greatest thing about the television series Monk are the jokes that his character has. The conversations that Lieutenant Randy Disher (His character on Monk) Captain Stottlemeyer are just hilarious. I don’t think the show would be what it is today without him. I think he is under rated as an actor. I would recommend watching Monk to anyone who does not for the comedic stylings of Jason Gray Stanford. He is a extremely entertaining actor.
  • He's one of the main reasons I watch Monk!

I hope they start using him more as the series comes to an end. I think he makes great acting choices. I loved him in his recent performance in the internet series, "Puppy Love". He also did some great work as a voice actor in Sherlock Holms in the 22nd Century, and some Anime features. My favorite Monk episoes that Jason was in are: Three Pies, Three Julies, Visits a Farm, Dentist, The Captains Wife, The Captain's Girlfriend. On the Run Pts. 1 and 2. I'm not sure how many people know this, but Monk is going to be cancelled after season 8, and I hope that Jason is able to star in his own show. He's talented enough to do it!
  • Hilarious

Jason Gray-Standford is one of the best actors in my opinion. I have seen every episode of Monk and most of my favorite Monk episodes have a thing with Randy going on. He's such a great actor he makes me laugh all the time and others to probably. Just the blank look on his face is enough to make you burst out with laughter but also the quirky things he does. I think all Monk fans love Jason Gray-Standford, he seems like such a sweet funny guy. And I don't think he could ever be replaced or anyone could be a better Randy Disher. He's the best.