Jason Harris

Jason Harris Fan Reviews (4)

• not very talented and a bit dull. also, his birthday is July 25, 1969, not 1971. check his high school records, he graduated in 1987 from there.

not very talented and a bit dull. also, his birthday is July 25, 1969, not 1971. check his high school records, he graduated in 1987 from there. x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
  • I love Jason Harris with all my heart. He is the Hottest, Sweetest, Hunkiest and Sexiest host of Double Dare 2000. I would love to meet Jason in person. Jason is an Angel, God and King.

Here's a special poem that I wrote about Jason:

R is for Really gorgeous
    I is for Irresistible
    S is for Sweet

Here's another poem about Jason:

When I first heard his gorgeous voice
    I knew I had no choice.
    Some people may think that he is odd
    But I think that he is a Sex God.
    He's my everything
    I also think that he's a Sex King.
    There is something that I want you to know
    Jason is the one with that sweet golden glow.
  • he's pretty much amazing

i love jason harris

is he married? i would be his love slave for life.
    i watch double dare 2000 every day just to watch mr jason harris.

jason harris is god.

jason harris, if youre reading this - marry me. please. you are amazing.

take me to your slopstacle course of love.
  • I think that jason harris looks very similar to ben savege. Ithought he filled marc summers shoes. Heak jason is better

I thought he was agood host. I was happy that he didnt make the show stupid like. I rember watchin family duble dare when i was about 3 or 4 and i really loved it. But i loved duble dare 2000 alot better. Also I thought that jason looked like ben savege. I rember watching duble dare 2000 when i was about 10.