Jason Kidd

Jason Kidd Fan Reviews (2)

• A great Dallas Maverick, Jason Kidd will always be remembered as one of the greatest passers in NBA history.

Though rarely had big scoring outbursts of 20 or more points a game, Jason Kidd will be remembered in other ways. Collecting over 10,000 assists in his great career that is still going strong, Jason will always be remembered as one of the best passers in the NBA's history. He was always on his toes, and despite growing to only about 6'2", he had great eyes, a strong arm, and sneaky stealing abilities.

Some people think the name of the game is just scoring. Although, I also like to check the boxscores for players who scored 35, 40, 45 points, I also love those great defensive moments where, somebody, such as Jason Kidd, would make a clutch steal to either end the game, or give his team the ball in a chance to win the game. Or maybe a double-double, with points and assists, or maybe even a triple-double, in which he has over a hundred of in his career. He's one of the best rebounding guards in NBA history, too.

But anyways, I also love to see those playmakers. Jason Kidd is a great playmaker. It's a shame he is yet to win an NBA championship, because he surely deserves one. Currently at about 35, Kidd has limited years left, before he retires. He NEEDS a title ring.