Jason Mraz

Follow
Jason Mraz

Born

6/23/1977, Mechanicsville, Virginia

Birth Name

Jason Thomas Mraz

Gender

Male

Also Known As

Jason T. Mraz
9.8
out of 10
User Rating
18 votes

Biography

EDIT
Jason Mraz was born and raised in Mechanicsville, Virginia. He has several different musical influences. His style is formulated from aspects of jazz, rock, hip/hop, country, and pop. He's jammed with several different artists, including Alanis Morissette, John Popper, Tristan Prettyman, Jewel, the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, and…more

Credits

Trivia and Quotes

No one has discussed Jason Mraz yet. Start a conversation!

SUBMIT REVIEW
  • IMO- Jason Mraz IS THE MOST original artist of the 21st century.

    10
    The 2000's are full of the crappiest mainstream music EVER! Too many listeners are hooked to never ending stupid gimmicks and tricks to try to like that crap out there. 95% of new stuff on the radio is terrible. Jason Mraz is truthfully the ONE and ONLY artist I can think of who is safely and CLEARLY in the other 5%. He has quite possibly the BEST VOICE of any male singer of all time. Seriously. His smooth amazing vocals are UNBELIEVABLE! I recommend you listen to a song called "Beautiful Mess" if you don't believe me. Not only does he have a KILLER voice, but he has an amazing guitar playing ability and he can write a song that puts you to the location he's singing of. TRULY AMAZING!



    -BJ 8)moreless
  • The Mr.A-Z...

    10
    Jason Mraz is one of the most strange and lively singers out there. The way he handles words so quickly is entertaining and just all around fun to listen to. He's got a delightful personality as well. I don't what it is...but I believe he just seems to contain the aura of...fun.



    Especially one of his newest songs, Wordplay. There's many different theories on the song..but it's just so hyper and playful...but with meaning. It's hard to explain.



    He's just awesome. Listen to him. =3 Bwha!moreless
More
Less