Jason Thompson (II)

Jason Thompson (II) Fan Reviews (3)

• Great actor.

Love him on General Hospital.
  • Hot. Gorgeous.

Kimberly is a lucky one haha. Jason plays Patrick Drake from General hospital so perfectly! Id give "Robin" and "Patrick" the hottest couple award if it were up to me! They just go soooooo well together! And even out in public together as Kimberly and Jason the just seem so relaxed and sweet with each other.
  • Jason Thompson is hot and smart and charming and gorgeous. He plays the character of Patrick Drake perfecly. General Hospital is so lucky to have Jason as a cast member. I have watched the scenes that Jason does with Kimberly and they are just great.

Jason Thompson is hot and smart and charming and gorgeous. He plays the character of Patrick Drake perfecly. General Hospital is so lucky to have Jason as a cast member. I have watched the scenes that Jason does with Kimberly and they are just great. I have been a very big fan scense the fisrt time that I saw Jason on General Hopsital, when he came to Port Charles. He instantly had me won over and I have been and will be a big fan ever scence. I really like Jason as an actor and as a great person. I am now a huge fan.