Jean Louisa Kelly

Jean Louisa Kelly Fan Reviews (7)

• wow.... what a shame, such beauty wasted .

jean is one of the most beautifull women on tv ...its a shame they cancelled the show ...thank GOD for syndication. i sure hope jean would consider getting back on tv. comedy fits her well,,, i thougt the show was going well. jimmy was a blast ,, he also had a hot wife,, can you tell me why in tv do all the dorky guys get all the hot wives. how did greg get a gig before jean ... we need her back please .. please keep us posted on jeans next move , hopefully she\'ll land on another sitcom
  • great girl

i love the way she does her job(acting) she really is talented i don't know why she doesn't get primary roles in big movies or tv shows i think that she desreves it cause she is one of the few talented actresses out there today. when i see her on tv i remain ammased by the naturla way she acts . And one as to say it she is realy sexy and very young although she seems older. hope she gets some important roles cause if so ill be the first one to get stuck to the tv to see her
  • Talented, beautiful, and sexy! What more could I say?

I really like the show. I have to say that jean is a scene stealer. No matter what is happening in the scene, when she comes in to the picture everyone takes a back seat to her. She is the hottest woman I have ever seen on a sitcom. Her amazing acting ability brings the whole package together.
  • I think my heart just stopped.

Ok. She would considered being the fourth hottest star i have ever seen before in my entire life. She is so hot. She has got looks, talent, and everything. But, she does not even come close to comparing with the two most attractive female stars on my list. Still, she is hot.
  • Simply Stunning!

Ah, Jean Louisa! This women is a godess! She is highly underrated in the world of television and needs more recoginition. She has a cute face, with soft, kissable lips. He curly hair is gorgeous. She has a nice little body which she shows off a little in some episodes of "Yes Dear". She also seems like she would be an all-around fun, woman! I would love to meet her. She is also very talented and her acting skills are awesome!
  • What's not to love

This lady is talented, smart, beautiful and shines as a star should.

Can see why she has been selected to be on so many sitcoms in bit parts.

Don't believe her talents are properly bracketed by YES, DEAR and there's a lot more to be revealed on her career horizon.

Okay, so I'm gushing.
  • I think that she is one of the great actress in the business today.She is beautiful and smart and talented and if I could I would marry a woman who is just the way she is.and I wouls like to know if she is married to any one?

I think that she is one of the great actress in the business today.She is beautiful and smart and talented and if I could I would marry a woman who is just the way she is.and I wouls like to know if she is married to any one?Plus one day I would like to be an actor and I would be glad to work on a movie or a tv show with her.