Jeana Keough

Jeana Keough Fan Reviews (3)

7.7
  • Jeana is an amazing mother of a beautiful daughter and tow most obnoxious boys. But I think that most males are the same way, so you just keep doing what you are doing. I think that Jeana is the base in this show, she keeps it going.

I am very happy to see that Jeana has left her husband. It is always sad when a couple breaks up but her husband did nothing for her, so no big loss at all. She will be better off without the enormous weight dragging her down eachday. Good luck in your life and you will oneday find a man that will LOVE you the way that you deserve to be loved, with a lil extra cushion or not, he will love you unconditionally. I did and I am not rich or skinny. I am loved for who I am and not what I look like or what my bank account has in it or how many lbs extra I do not have or do have.
  • A truly lovely lady, with a sense of humour

I've liked Jeana from the very first of all these shows. Mostly for her honesty, but also for her dignity and wonderful sense of humour (which often flew completely over the carefully coiffeured heads of the other women on the show). In other words: she's a beautiful lady and they are not.

• PLEASE READ

I just want to say Jeana, your son Colton is my age and I would really like to meet him one day. Im a big baseball fan and if you want to see what I look like I would love to send you a picture.He is really cute so is your son Shane but he is to old for me. This would be a dream come true to me if you would reply back. I would really appricate it. I love your show. All of you on there are geourgous. Thanks again. I love the show. Bye.

From Alexis