Jeff Dunham

Jeff Dunham Fan Reviews (7)

• New Skit idea 10.00

Jeff should do a skit regarding death and dying- maybe use Walter or Achmed or a new character.

Chronic disease- died- buried-spreading of ashes-sending up in fireworks-going to heaven-meeting certain people there-coming back to earth to help people- If anyone can carry Achmed off Jeff can carry this idea off. It will help people laugh when dealing with loosing a loved one. 10.00
  • My Favorite Comedian

I just love his work. Unlike most comedians who just stand on stage and tell jokes, Jeff uses ventriloquism on various puppets to do the comedy. Each puppet even has their own personality and concept for the jokes he does. He is so good at ventriloquism that at times, I forget his puppets are puppets and believe them to be real. That's how good Jeff is. I always watch his specials on Comedy Central every chance I get.
  • This guy is hilarous!

Jeff Dunham is a ventriluquist and comedian who appeared a couple of times in Comedy Central's Stand Up Comedy. This guy is so hilarous that I cannot believe it. He is such a grt ventriloquist. My favortie character of his is off course Achmed the Death Terrorist, a death terrorist who blew himself when he set the timer for 30 mins and went off in 4 secs! He had a premature detonation! My second would be Walter, a bittered old man who doesnt give a damn about anyone, specially his wife! This guy is hilarous, so funny that I almost fell off my chair the first time I saw Achmed the Dead Terrorist and Walter and Peanut and Jose Jalapeno on a stick!
  • Jeff Dunham is a ventriloquist/comedian blending a mix of puppetry and comedy. He is the best of both entertaining worlds.

He is one of my favorite comics. He's different at least. His concept is very different from many other comics. One of my little peeves is that he get some more jokes. I've seen all his specials so far, it's still funny the second time, but it makes me want more. What I would like is more characters as well, sure Melvin and Walter are funny but the more characters the better. But that's just my opinion. I would also like some more interactions with the different puppets and more of the lesser known puppets. All in all, great just needs more variety.
  • Those guys were FUNNY! Oh! Wait, they're puppets, right?

Let me start off by saying even though his puppets may have their ways of saying bad words, they are down right hilarious! Every time he's starring as a ventriloquist, I just have to see him. He's extremely talented and the puppets- hilarious!!! My favorite of them is Peanut, the woozle who always bugs my second favorite, Jos`e Jalapeno (on a steek!). He just makes my day. Peanut's the best. "Sa-n-ta-a-na!" Anyway, Jeff's extremely talented and I'd hate to see him end ventriloquism. You can also go online to his website at "www.jeffdunHAM.com"! And as Peanut says:

"I talk, you talk, I talk, you talk. THAT'S IT! Focus!"
  • OMG! He is ****ing hilarious! C'mon, he and Peanut need a show!

"Jefah-fah! DunHAM! Dot com!"
  • How puppets become comics

One day, my mom showed me a comedy act on Comedy Central. She made pull me in by Ocmed. So, I watched. One of the greatist comics in my life! No acceptions! I love Walter, Ocmed and, peanut. Just the best hour I seen in my life! XD Don't miss his shows cause their great comedys! I'd even watch Comedy Central for him. And, I think Comedy Central is so gross! Ech! So, that's how much I lov his comedy. So, thanks for that laughs Jeff. And, I love Ocmed. Silence! I kill you. He kinda sounds like Ren from Ren and Stimpy.

Final Score: A-, 9