Jeff Foxworthy

Jeff Foxworthy Fan Reviews (12)

• Not the best actor but...

such a great comic. Funny.
  • Funny XD ..........

He is a very funny redneck. Its like he's the right hand of comedy in the South. I love his wisecracks on Are You Smarter Than a 5th Grader. I've never really seen the Jeff Foxworthy Show but I think it will be a good one because he's a funny guy. He's a good country boy. I don't really think he's a good singer I dont even think he sings but I dont know I could be wrong. I think that he would be great for a Comedy TV Show host or a Game Show because he does perfect on Are You Smarter Than A 5th Grader.

~rocko5820
  • He is a good comedian and actor and is very entertaining.

I liked him back during the whol redneck joke phase of his career, not that he doesn't still use that and similar material. You have to go with what works, and those jokes really worked for him. He did a good job when he did the Jeff Foxworthy show, and showed he can also act a little too. That show was pretty decent. He of course did well with the blue collar comedy tour and with the show. He has now shown he can also host, with his job on Are you smarter than a 5th grader. It seems like he has about done it all and has stood the test of time, and is still pretty funny and well liked.
  • My second favorite comedian!

Jeff Foxworthy is a true "Son of the South" and a true original in comedy! I always laugh at his gentle humor and folksy way of recounting a tale. He makes being a "redneck" cool. I first encountered Mr.Foxworthy at a live concert several years ago and was just blown away by his comedic style and timing. The man is a master storyteller and I wish that he would do more CDs. His voice and manner are just about perfect for the vocal medium. It is a hame that his ventures into television were not more inviting. The recent series on Comedy Central was not his best work. Mr.Foxworthy belongs in front of a live audience. He shines in that position!
  • One of the greatest comedians that has ever lived.

Jeff Foxworthy is mostly known for his standup comedy act and of course his hilarious "You Might Be a Redneck If..." jokes, while his TV career has been a rocky one at best.

The Jeff Foxworthy show: I personally don't think the show was as bad as people make it out to be, it just was not Jeff at his best.

Blue Collar TV: Based off of The Blue Collar Comedy Tour, this show was one of the greatest in it's genre. I personally enjoy it more then SNL. It is too bad that UPN & WB merged as I think that is the real reason the show was canceled.

Are You Smarter Then a 5th Grader?: Jeff makes this show hilarious, I would not enjoy the show half as much as I do if it was not for him adding comments all over the place about the contestants.
  • One of the most talented, funniest comics/writers one the scene

I have enjoyed the comedy and acting of Jeff Foxworthy for years. I was first exposed to him on his television show, aptly named "The Jeff Foxworthy Show", which was a mid-1990's sitcom that aired first on ABC, and subsequently moved to NBC. The show itself was a family-oriented, 'wife and kids' thing that was based on the excellent stand-up comedy of Foxworthy. This show featured a very young Haley Joel Osment as Jeff's young, precocious son, Matt, and Jay Mohr, as Foxworthy's brother; I think that it's a testament to the quality of Foxworthy's comedic talents that he was never overshadowed by this adorable kid and Mohr in their onscreen moments together.

After my experience with the sitcom, I actively sought out recordings of his stand-up routines, and always found myself amazed on how in sync his work is with my funny-bone! He, in fact, makes me laugh out loud. The more recent "Blue Collar TV" show teamed Foxworthy with other stand-up comics for skits and variety; my favorite parings are Foxworthy and Bill Engvall ("Here's Your Sign", which is my all-time favorite joke routine) I love his work! Maybe it's 'cause I may be a redneck…
  • The greatest comedian that ever lived!

Jeff Foxworthy is a stand up comedian that focuses on the normal lives of rednecks, which is mostly everybody in the U.S. He's most famous for his series of "You Might Be A Redneck" jokes. He's so far starred in 4 movies and 2 TV shows.(as far as I'm concerned!) Blue Collar TV was a major sucess, also starring his two best friends Bill Engvall and Larry the Cable Guy and occasionaly recurring in the show, Ron White. Jeff's an amazing comedian and he never really told a dirty joke before. Jeff's comedy would be great in movies and even better on other TV shows. I would give this comedian a 10, because he is the perfect comedian.(Next to Bill Engvall, Ron White and Larry the Cable Guy!)
  • Doesn't tell dirty jokes at all!

I really like Jeff Foxworthy as my brother in law
    Got me and my family hooked on him as
    A southern comedian. Wished that his two shows lasted long but you know how it is for a comedian to make it in the tv world.
    Love though his Blue Collar tv special.
    Great person as well as helps children's hospitals!
  • Very funny person

If you mow your grass and find a car you might be a redneck... Jeff Foxworthy is a great comedian whith his redneck catchphases and his You might be a redneck if... are great his show was one of my favorite comedies. I also like Blue collar comedy.A Comedy who does not need profanity to make people laugh.
  • Jeff Foxworthy is a famous stand-up comedian currently on Blue Collar TV. He starred in his own show from 1995-1997 with Anita Barone (War at Home) and Ann Cusack along with Haley Joel Osment. He continues to bring the love of laughter to the world.

I think Jeff Foxworthy is one of the funniest comedians to ever set foot on this Earth along with Dave Coulier of course. He is a clever redneck who goes his own ways. I love that in a person! I hope Jeff Foxworthy becomes a comedy legend one special day.
  • Jeff Foxworthy will always make you laugh.

Jeff Foxworthy is stand up comic. My favorite is his You Might Be A Redneck If jokes. They are really funny. I love to hear him tell his Redneck Jokes. Jeff Foxworthy is a great stand up comic. I even love his tv show the Jeff Foxworthy show. Jeff Foxworthy will always make you laugh.
  • Jeff Foxworthy is one of the most outstanding comedian I have seen onstage and should keep on going!!!

Jeff Foxworthy is very original, he uses stories of stories we can relate to, rednecks and deep southerners. He came from Georgia too and that is how I relate to him, for I am from Temple, Georgia. In most of his skits are so alike to my family or friends it makes me laugh. "You Might Be A Redneck", skits keep me laughing too and it's so hard not to say one of the lines if I see it happening! Jeff Foxworthy does a great job on his own, but together with the boys (Larry the Cable Guy, Bill Engvall, and Ron White) they do an outstanding job! I hope Jeff keeps the Blue Collar running because I can't get enough!!!