Jeff Varner

Jeff Varner Fan Reviews (2)

7.2
  • Eliminated early on but should've rised to fame.

It's his previous votes that got him ousted. OMG, he was right, Kucha should've targeted Jerri. They both had 2 votes against them anyway. Jeff Varner, is what can I say, a very cute guy though his body isn't as good as Colby's. His body is like not emaciated. He gained 15 pounds to not suffer from hunger and malnutrition. He was like Allies with Alicia. Only if he didn't jump of that perch for a hearty scoop of peanut butter. He does seem kind of like horny after "Girls Night out." I guess the Kucha guys expected the women coming to them. Only the guys from Ogakor came to them. Though Jeff is gone, he is still very cute though Colby hogs the spotlight. GO Jeff.
  • He keeps trying, eventually he will be someone.

7.1
    Jeff was a good contestant on “Survivor the Australian Outback”. He mixed things up when necessary and he avoided the big arguments and controversies. After getting off Survivor, he worked for E! Entertainment network. He is now doing work as a news anchor for local TV. I wouldn’t be surprised if we don’t see Jeff on one of the big networks before to long. He keeps trying, that’s what impresses me. Many former Survivor contestants seem to give it a year after the show, then if they aren’t a super-star they go back to the home-town soap factory. Jeff will make it big sooner or later.