Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Forums: Jeffrey Dean Morgan Board: JDM - His roles

sweetysmart0505

[1]Feb 20, 2007
    • level: 18
    Ok the only shows that I've seen him in are Supernatural, Grey Anatomy, and Weeds. And I personally love him in that order. He does an awesome job in SN (Supernatural). What shows do you guys like him in??
    Edited on 05/22/2007 10:57pm
    You must be registered and logged in to post a message.

AngiePangy

[2]Mar 5, 2007
    • level: 14
    Supernatural he is so sexy!!!!I love JDM!!
    Laters
    Angie

MsRogue

[3]Mar 21, 2007
    • level: 7
    I'm a recent JDM convert... He is awesome on SN that's where he caught my attention, as denny on Greys he was great but it aired after SN in oz so I was already a fan. I was so keen to see anything that he had done that I went back through my Angel DVD's to find him in "Provider" and sure enough their he was he had escaped my attention first time round but second he was all I could watch. I think he is a fantastic actor as well as seeming like a really down to earth individual. I can't wait to see him in P.s, I love you with Hilary Swank Lisa Kudro and James Masters, also in the accidental husband with Uma Thruman and Colin Firth. 

PadacklesGirl

[4]Apr 9, 2007
    • level: 7
    I've only seen JDM as John in Supernatural and a little bit as Denny on Grey's Anatomy, but he's a great actor and I wish they would stop KILLING OFF ALL HIS CHARACTERS!! lol,  he dies in every show he guest stars in.
    Edited on 05/22/2007 10:59pm

MydeanURdean

[5]Jun 7, 2007
    • level: 19
    Well i became interested in him after watching him in Grey's Anatomy, then I saw him in Supernatural and I loved him even more. I saw him in Angel and the O.C. but I think only came out for one episode, but I didn't really notice him as much until I had seen him in GA and SN.

Katz_uk27

[6]Nov 6, 2007
    • level: 13
    I liked him in Weeds but its Daddy Winchester that makes him stand out to me. Don't like the fact that he must be one of the most killed of actors on TV at the moment. He was funny in Angel and had a brief spot on CSI. He is looking fine and glad he is getting some good roles.

feathaheatha

[7]Sep 10, 2008
    • level: 10

PadacklesGirl wrote:
    I've only seen JDM as John in Supernatural and a little bit as Denny on Grey's Anatomy, but he's a great actor and I wish they would stop KILLING OFF ALL HIS CHARACTERS!! lol, he dies in every show he guest stars in.

I couldn't agree more! I was very upset when he died on Grey's but I knew it'd be ok because he was still on Supernatural THEN THEY KILLED HIM on Supernatural as well. However I caught Sliders in syndication and who do you suppose was on one episode? None other than JDM himself I was very happy about that and I only watched PS I Love You to make sure he didn't die on that as well. I was pleasantly surprised at how good the movie was so I was equally happy that he got the girl.