Jeffrey Dean Morgan

Jeffrey Dean Morgan Fan Reviews (42)

• Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the perfect man. Deep sex voice, ruggedly handsome face with dimples do die for, and don't forget that laugh. His laugh is so infectious it should be reported to the CDC.

Jeffrey Dean Morgan is the perfect man. Deep sex voice, ruggedly handsome face with dimples do die for, and don't forget that laugh. His laugh is so infectious it should be reported to the CDC. But we all know that looks aren't everything and Jeffrey's got that covered too. He is one of the most talented actors in Hollywood. Sure he's been around a long time doing bit parts but people are finally giving him the credit (and roles) he deserves. I fell in love with Jeffrey when he was playing John Winchester on Supernatural. He may have only been around physically for one full season but John Winchester is a man you don't forget, thanks to the actor that portrays him. And my fingers are crossed that Papa W. can make an appearance or two in Supernatural's fifth, and most likely final season. Jeffrey's got a few movies yet to come out in 2009/2010. Here's hoping he'll get to grace our movie screens for many years to come.