Jeffrey Sebelia

Jeffrey Sebelia Fan Reviews (3)

7.2
  • He was by far my favorite on Project Runway season three. And he rightfully won first place!

Jeffrey is amazingly talented. At first I think he started off kind of rocky, but he got better and better as the show went on. I loved his recycling dress, his couture gown, and his final runway show. He may have been the "villian" but hey, who doesn't love a bad boy? He said the most hilarious things, and even though he fought with most of the other designers, he obviously was very close with the others. He seemed very tough, but after hearing his inspiring story, and seeing him with his son, we were able to see a softer side of him. I think he definitely deserved to win, and hope he is very successful in the future.
  • Jeffrey Sebelia was the winner in season three of Project Runway. Jeffrey is the best designer so far, even after watching season four, which is on the air now. I love the show. Good luck to the finalists of season four.

Jeffrey is one of the most talented designers on Project runway so far in its four seasons. He is honest and passionate about his craft. He is more than just a trend setter for the rich and famous. His designs can be worn by both women and men who love to make a statment wheather it be in a pair of jeans or a ball gown. Keep your dream alive Jeffrey and don't worry about those who look down at you. You have a gift that other designers wish they had. Waiting to see your "LINE" in the shops soon.
  • Jeffery is a very talented designer.

I think Jeffery is a very talented designer and was my personal favorite on the third season of Project Runway. All of the final four designers are really talented and all of their collections were great but I am really excited that Jeffery won. Throughout the whole season I think Jeffery had some of the best designs and some of the most well put together articles of clothing. His clothes were really original and innovative and a lot of the clothes he mad where things that I would wear. I think the judges made the right choice in choosing Jeffery as the winner.