Jenna Fischer

Jenna Fischer Fan Reviews (10)

• Hilarious and presentable

Her witty off the wall remarks are phenomenal on the show. They picked the perfect person... she's smart, serious, shy, school-oriented, work oriented, not so work oriented, a little weird.... a perfect combination for a great actress!
  • Jenna is AMAZING!

Jenna, I hope you read this, and if so, I, along with all of your other fans really admire and appreciate your talent. I LOOOOVE your work on the office (HILARIOUS show) and was really glad to see you and enjoyed you on the Factory Worker episode of Cold Case (another one of my fav's). I was watching it one night, and I was like, "Heeeey, that's PAM!" lol:) I was so sure it was you, I googled your credits just to make sure I was right! (which lead me here:). Great work Jenna, wish you much continued success and GOD's blessings.

- Your best sista-girl fan, Nicole
  • Very talented Hot Lovely One of the best actress

Very talented
    Hot
    Lovely
    One of the best actress

= == = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

She's one of the the most talented actresses ever. watching her movies make me proud of spending my time for watching her movies.
    When I'm watching The Office , I always looking for Jenna to act and I use to admit her performance. so I proudly say that she's the best. Keep going Jenna because youre the best.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =
  • Very sweet and talented actress

Jenna Fischer, better known as Pam from 'The Office' is an amazing actress and seems to be an even better person. Recently, I've become addicted to her MySpace blogs where she is really nice to fans giving them acting advice and just talking about how is to be an actress in LA and about her day to day life, with reality shows and infomercials. :)

She seems really down-to-earth and is great to see her every week on 'The Office' where she shows her talent for comedy.

I'm sure that Jenna will go very, very far in the business. She is great!
  • She's just a sweet, genuine super cute lady.

And yes this is a rave. You can just see that Jenna is a sweet person, very genuine. Whenever I watch her on screen I just can't help but think how cute she is. But the lady can also act. Her role as Pam on The Office is fantastic to watch, she's one of my favorite Office cast members. And she has great on screen chemistry with her co-star John Krasinski. They play off one another very well, a good mark for both of them. I haven't seen her in to much else but the few things I have seen I have enjoyed her performance. I'm looking forward to seeing her in some other projects.
  • empty

She is a very talented and natural girl! I simple like her!
  • Jenna Fischer is a beautiful and talented young actress who deserves all of the success she has been given.

Jenna Fischer is the beautiful and talented young actress who is best known for her role as Pam Beesly on the hit NBC series "The Office". She has also appeared in episodes of Six Feet Under, Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip, and That 70's Show. She has written, directed, and starred in her own movie, Lollilove. She has appeared on the big screen in Blades of Glory and Employee of the Month, and is set to star in the upcoming movie Walk Hard alongside John C. Reilly. In her many roles, Jenna has proven herself to be a wonderful actress. She can convey a wide array of emotions, and truly connects with all of the characters she plays, making them even more believable. My favorite role of hers is that of Pam Beesly on The Office. She is fantastic at conveying emotions without even saying one word. Her performance in such episode as Casino Night (my personal favorite!), Beach Games, and The Job further this opinion. This year, Jenna has been nominated for the Best Supporting Actress Emmy award; I believe that she truly deserves this award, and I hope that she wins. Not only is Jenna both extremely talented and beautiful, but she is also quite down-to-earth, which is quite hard to come by in Hollywood today. She regularly updates her blog on her Myspace, and comments back some of her fans. You would be hard-pressed to find another actress as truly dedicated to her fans as Jenna is; for this reason, she is also a good role model for millions of young women. Jenna truly deserves all the success that she has received, and I hope for her to continue to be successful in the future. 10/10.
  • Jenna Fischer is the gorgeous actress who plays Pam on the Office and has had numerous other supporting roles in movies.

Jenna Fischer is an absolutely beautiful actress. She plays Pam Beasley on the NBC comedy The Office, who secretly has a crush on her friend and fellow Dunder-Mifflin employee, Jim Halpert. She has also recently been seen as the love interest of Jon Heder in Blades of Glory. Jenna was recently featured in People Magazine's "100 Most Beautiful People," and definitly deserves it. Although it doesn't often show it on the Office, she is one of the most gorgeous actresses on television. She has also had guest appearances on shows such as Six Feet Under and That 70s Show. If anyone wants to see more of Jenna, just look for her on the Office. We need more viewers anyway!
  • empty

She is a very good actress. I have seen her in a couple of movies that are very cool, and I like them. Also, I have seen her in The Office and she is just the perfect woman for the role of Pam, I think that she is awesome in any professional way possible, and that is why I think that Jenna Fischer is one great actress.
  • Sweetheart

Down-to-earth, and simply the sweetest person out there. She is just as funny, charming, talented, and pretty as other actresses out there but she stands apart from them in several ways. First, she is so down-to-earth in appreciating her roots and expressing the hard journey she's had to endure in order to get where she has gotten. You wouldn't find me saying this about the majority of celebrities, but she truly deserves her success. Second, her simple devotion to her fans in trying to keep in touch with them through her Myspace and keeping constant contact with the online community speaks louder than anything. I wish all celebrities were so humble.