Jennifer received her star on the Walk of Fame on February 22nd, 2012. She is the first Friends actor to get one.
Jennifer has appeared in the following music videos: - The Rembrandts' "I'll Be There For You" (1994)
- Tom Petty & The Heartbreakers' "Walls" (1996)
- Melissa Etheridge's "I Want To Be In Love" (2001)
Jennifer is very good friends with actress Andrea Bendewald. Andrea was Jennifer's maid of honor and Jennifer was her matron of honor.
Jennifer was the class clown in high school.
Jennifer's 1995 hair-style was dubbed "The Rachel," after her character on Friends.
Jennifer owns a Welsh corgi-terrier mix named Norman and a white german shepherd named Dolly. 
On June 19, 2007 Jennifer was one of 115 people to be admitted to the Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences.
When Jennifer received her first paycheck from Friends, the first thing she bought was a car.
In February 2007, nude photos of Jennifer appeared on the internet. The photos were taken when Jen was filming The Break Up with ex-boyfriend, Vince Vaughn. Jen's lawyers and NBC Universal have urged publishers to return any unauthorized shots to the film company.
While starring in Friends, Jennifer appeared in four The More You Know public service announcements for NBC. Her topics were rape, date-rape drugs, education appreciation, and staying in school.
Jennifer bought best friend, Courtney Cox, $32,300 worth of bed linen as a housewarming gift.
Jennifer is an avid fan of Dancing With The Stars and was invited to compete in the 2007 series.
Jennifer sued Celebrity Skin magazine for publishing photos taken of her while sunbathing topless in her own backyard on August 7, 2000.
Jennifer's parents separated when she was 9 years old. She was raised in Greece (by her father) and New York City (by her mother).
Jennifer suffered minor injuries in an L.A. car wreck on January 15, 2002.
Jennifer is the stepdaughter of Sherry Rooney. She has an older maternal half-brother (Johnny T. Melick, b. 1959) and a younger paternal half-brother (Alexander Aniston, b. 1980s). The late Telly Savalas was Jennifer's Godfather.
Jennifer's middle name, Joanna, which was her grandmother's name.
Jennifer has a fear of flying.
Jennifer is 5'5" (1.65 m). Her approx. measurements are 34C-23-35 1/2. She has bluish green eyes and is right-handed.
Jennifer started out doing small roles in off-Broadway productions while holding a job as a telemarketer, a receptionist and a waitress. In 1987, she worked at a burger joint called Jackson Hole in Manhattan.
Jennifer presented at the 2006 Academy Awards.
Jennifer burned her Lawrence Steele wedding dress, from her wedding with Brad Pitt.
Jennifer's trademark roles are characters with blue collar jobs. Such as in The Good Girl, she was a cashier and in the show Friends and in the movies Office Space, The Iron Giant and Along Came Polly, she was a waitress.
Michael Baroni, Jennifer's high school boyfriend, put a love letter from her up for auction on eBay, but cancelled it after her reps contacted him.
Jennifer is an avid photographer.
Jennifer campaigned for Democrat John Kerry in the 2004 Presidential Election.
Jennifer has taken up "Budokon," a workout program created by Courteney Cox's trainer Cameron Shayne. It combines martial arts, athletic yoga, and meditation. "It's all about creating synergy," Shayne explains. Jennifer used this technique to help her quit smoking.
Among her many talents, Jennifer can tap dance.
Jennifer married boyfriend of 2 1/2 years, Brad Pitt, Saturday, July 29th, 2000 in Malibu. On October 25, 2000, Jennifer officially changed her name to Jennifer Pitt; however, she still used Aniston for her acting credits. After divorcing Brad Pitt, she returned to her maiden name. They filed for divorce on March 25, 2005, citing "irreconcilable differences". The divorce was finalized on October 2, 2005.
Jennifer and her mother reconciled in November 2005, after a disagreement stemming back to several years earlier when her mother spoke to the tabloids about her. Jennifer didn't invite her mother to her wedding because of the disagreement.
In the season seven finale of Friends, the first name that Jennifer Aniston reads on the announcement board for the Greek wedding is her family's original Greek surname -- Anastassakis. Jennifer herself has never held the name as it was changed to Aniston long before she was born.
In 2005, Jennifer won a restraining order against David Hesterbey, the man who broke into her Malibu beach house. Hesterbey was ordered to stay away from Jennifer for three years.
Jennifer was originally considered for the role of Monica on Friends.
Jennifer has said that her experience as a mom on Friends has inspired her to one day have a baby of her own.
Jennifer had a painting displayed in the New York Metropolitan Museum of Art when she was just eleven years old.
- Jennifer was labeled as 'The Natural' by People Magazine.
- Jennifer was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in 1999.
- Jennifer was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in 2002.
- Jennifer was ranked #83 in FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world online poll in 2003.
- Jennifer was ranked #69 on FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world online poll in 2004.
- Jennifer was ranked #11 in FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world 2004 supplement.
- Jennifer was ranked #69 on FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world online poll in 2004.
- Jennifer was ranked #88 by Maxim in their Top Hot 100 for 2005.
- Jennifer was listed as #12 in the STARmeter Top 25 for 2005.
- Jennifer is GQ Magazine's first ever "Woman Of The Year." She earned the title in the December 2005 issue.
- Jennifer was named #41 in FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world 2006 supplement.
- Jennifer was ranked #18 in FHM's 100 sexiest women in the world online poll in 2006.
- Jennifer was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in 2006.
- Jennifer was voted as People Magazine's Best Dressed of 2006.
- Jennifer was ranked #36 in FHM Online's 100 Sexiest Women in the World of 2007.
- Jennifer was chosen as one of People Magazine's annual 100 Most Beautiful People in May 2007.
- Jennifer ranked #44 on Forbes' list of "Top 100 Celebrities" in 2007.
- Jennifer ranked #35 on Forbes' list of "Top 100 Celebrities" in 2008.
- Jennifer Aniston is ranked #72 in the "100 Hottest Brunettes of AIM".
Awards and Nominations:
- Jennifer has won the TV Prize Award for Best Foreign TV Personality - Female at the Aftonbladet TV Prize, Sweden for four years in a row from 2001 to 2004.
- Jennifer was nominated for American Comedy Awards in 1996, 1999 and 2001 for her performance in Friends.
- In 2007, Jennifer won the Jury Prize at the CineVegas International Film Festival for her performance in the Short Film Room 10.
- Jennifer was has been nominated for an Emmy Award five times from 2000 to 2005, all for her performance in Friends. The only time she managed to win the award was in 2002.
- In 2007, Jennifer was awarded with the Vanguard Award at the GLAAD Media Awards.
- Jennifer was nominated for a Golden Globe Award in 2002 and 2003 for her performance in Friends. However, she managed to win in 2003.
- In 2002, Jennifer won the Actress of the Year Award at the Hollywood Film Festival.
- In 2003, Jennifer was nominated for an Independent Spirit Award for her performance in The Good Girl.
- Jennifer has been nominated for a Kids' Choice Award 6 times in years 1997, 1999, 2000, 2002, 2003 and 2004. She is yet to win one.
- In 2004, Jennifer won the Logie Award for her performance in Friends.
- In 2003, Jennifer was nominated for an OFCS Award for her performance in The Good Girl.
- Jennifer won the People's Choice Award four times in a row from 2001 to 2004 for the category Favorite Female Television Performer. In 2007, she won the same award but for the category Favorite Female Movie Star.
- In 2002 and 2003, Jennifer was nominated for a Golden Satellite Award for her performance in Friends.
- Jennifer has been nominated 8 times for a SAG Award, all for her permance in Friends, but is yet to win one.
- Jennifer was awarded with a ShoWest Award as the Female Star of the Year in 2005.
- In 2000, Jennifer won the TV Guide Award along with the rest of Friends' ensemble.
- Jennifer has won four Teen Choice Awards in 2002, 2003, 2004 and 2004.
Jennifer: I feel like becoming a mother is in my future and I'm on the verge of it in some ways - or it's something I long for. It's almost going to take away the fun from actually being able to say one day, 'I'm pregnant!' Everyone will be like, 'Yeah, right.' It's the boy who cried wolf. Stop stealing my thunder, motherf***ers!
Jennifer: (when asked if there will be a "Friends" reunion) Keep your positive thoughts going. There's nothing wrong with thinking positive. We know how much people want that, and we would of course do it if it's right. But I say do it before we get to be geriatic Friends. Like when you watched the Brady Bunch reunion and were like, "Oh my God, look how old Cindy looks!" No, no, no. Let's hurry it up.
Jennifer: Quirky is sexy, like scars or chipped teeth. I also like tattoos; they're rebellious.
Jennifer: (wishing the men in her life would give her the same attention as her dog Norman) It wouldn't be bad if, when a man comes home, he'd run to his woman with his tail wagging ... This sort of excitement is something I've always missed in a man to be honest.
Jennifer: (About her hair success) I was somebody who never loved my hair. I had curly hair and wished it was straight.
Jennifer: Woman should stop going for the bad guys, stop looking so far when the good ones are right there.
Jennifer: Just finding somebody that was your best friend, who you could be with and enjoy the passage of time... and that's what I found.
Jennifer: Once you figure out who you are and what you love about yourself, I think it all kinda falls into place.
Jennifer: A relationship isn't going to make me survive. It's the cherry on top.
Jennifer: If somebody ever wished to be me for a day, they'd be the most pissed-off person once they got here. They would be, like, in hell.
Jennifer: I was told to avoid the business all together because of the rejection. People would say to me, 'Don't you want to have a normal job and a normal family?' I guess that would be good advice for some people, but I wanted to act.
Jennifer: I love that feeling of being in love, the effect of having butterflies when you wake up in the morning. That is special.
Jennifer: I don't have a religion. I believe in a God. I don't know what it looks like but it's MY god. My own interpretation of the supernatural.
Jennifer: A man divorcing would never be accused of choosing career over children. That really pissed me off. I've never in my life said I didn't want to have children. I did and I do and I will! I want to have it all.
Jennifer: We live in such a fast-paced world, always going, going going. Just making a devotion to yourself and committing to exercise is such an act of self-love.
Jennifer: (revealing how she pierced her own ears) I was around 13. There was a string involved… you take a needle and thread, and then you hit it with the potato. Somehow it worked.
Jennifer: (on her lesbian kiss with Courteney Cox on "Dirt") It's a good-bye kiss. I don't honestly think people want to see Rachel and Monica at it. I think I won a bet. I said to Courteney, 'How many days will it take to come out? 'Lesbian kiss! Lip-lock!' It was a record, about a week.
Jennifer: (on her nose job in 2007) I had a deviated septum fixed--best thing I ever did. I slept like a baby for the first time in years. As far as all the other rumors, as boring as it sounds, (my breasts) they're still mine. Short of letting everybody have a feel, I don't know what else to do. I really am pretty happy with what God gave me.
Jennifer: I guess we'd be living in a boring, perfect world if everybody wished everybody else well.
Jennifer: I don't have any commitment issues in relationships, obviously!
Jennifer: (on reconciling with her mother) It's so wonderful... it's like we get to introduce ourselves to each other again.
Jennifer: I almost resent the whole fashion thing. Good God. Never wearing the same thing twice and all of those things. It's a pain in the ass.
Jennifer: True love brings up everything; you're allowing a mirror to be held up to you daily.
Jennifer: When I found out they were honoring me with [the Female Star of the Year] award, I was like... Are you sure you didn't go down one name too far on the call sheet or something?
Jennifer: (on seeing pictures of Angelina Jolie and her ex-husband Brad Pitt together) I will not let myself down like that -- I also know what feels good and it doesn't feel good to harbor anger and resentment ... We do have tools to work through stuff. Everybody does.
Jennifer: I have a great family and great friends who give me lots of love and support.
Jennifer: I wouldn't change my childhood, I wouldn't change my heartaches, I wouldn't change my successes... I really love who I am.
Jennifer: When somebody follows you 20 blocks to the pharmacy, where they watch you buy toilet paper, you know your life has changed.
Jennifer: I always say, 'Don't make plans, make options'.
Jennifer: If we can say, 'I loved, and I received a lot of love,' then great. That's enough.
Jennifer: You're damned if you're too thin and you're damned if you're too heavy. According to the press I've been both. It's impossible to satisfy everyone, and I suggest we all stop trying.
Jennifer: I don't get sent anything strange like underwear. I get sent cookies.
Jennifer: There are no regrets in life, just lessons.
Jennifer: Don't rely on men but don't shun them either.
Jennifer: The greater your capacity to love, the greater your capacity to feel the pain.
Jennifer: The best smell in the world is the man that you love.
User Score: 62
User Score: 198
User Score: 116
User Score: 112
User Score: 76
User Score: 48
User Score: 40
User Score: 36
User Score: 20
User Score: 12