Saw "Along Came Polly" on TV the other night. I'm afraid whatever Jen acts in now it feels like I'm watching "Rachel". I haven't seen all her movies, but from those that I have seen this appears to be the case.
- Yeah I agree that she is very Rachel. Whatever she acts she is Rachel, and that is through no fault of her own. She could play an undercover spy in a thriller movie and still come out as Rachel in black clothes. But I like that, she does Rachel very well.
- I love how she protrayes Rachel so well. I hope tehy do a friends reunion because i would love to see her in the role of rachel again, then again I love anyrole she is in.
- I think she's best at playing Rachel, but I don't think that's the only role she can play!! I mean look at the Good Girl, that is like a character completly opposite to Rachel and she managed to portray Justine amazingly!! I think she's a brilliant actress!!
- i dont get it i really dont. people gush about this girl, but she hasnt accomplished ANYTHING. all she was and forever will be, rachel from friends. that was the height of her acting career. her attempts for the films were painful to watch. and it doesnt help that she is not so pleasent to look at. which is weird, because shes beautiful as rachel in friends. but somehow, in the big screens, she is just utterly bleh. horrible horrible acting. after seeing 2 of her movies, ive been avoiding every other films she was in. its too painful to watch. and what has she been up to lately? selling smart water. and yet shes always in the tabloids cuz of her personal life. seems to me its a tad pathetic.
- Jen is in the tabloids because she is so popular. I think they should give it a rest already and stop making up rumors about jen.
I would belive something if I heard it from jen's mouth.
- You need to bare in mind, that the people who cast her, will probably have Rachel (the role that made her A-list) in mind when they write the script.
This may sound stupid, but if she acts best as Rachel, then she probably auditions for Rachel-ish characters and also remember the writers may adjust her character a bit if it means she will act better.