Jennifer Beals

Jennifer Beals Fan Reviews (5)

• One of my favs!

Jennifer is beautiful person and gorgeous actress... I adore her with all my heart... She's absolute pleasure to watch in her current character in The L Word... I'd love to see her in some good-class movies... She's really got amazing spirit... I'm a huge admirer of hers...

I'm so glad she's a part of The L Word cast... I'm always enjoying every second of her performance, although I must admit that she didn't always belong to my favourite cast members... But now it's completely different... I'm loving her more and more every single episode... Give her as much air time as possible...!
  • She amazes me!!! This woman never seems to age. She is like a fine wine..."Better with age", and she surely doesn't show hers...

I am truely amazed by this fantastic woman. Jennifer has looked great from the word GO! There is something about her that keeps everyone coming back for more...and I am one of those people. I try to read all the magazine interviews and watch all movies and TV programs that has her in them. She has kept busy since she started back in 1980 with her first part in My Bodyguard. She looked so cute in that. I know her family must be real proud of her accomplishments. She never stops amazing me in all the parts she has played. Her roles are not always the easy ones but she manages to do a great job. Jennifer is the only person I have seen that can change her moods so quickly in her acting. Laughing one second and crying the next seems so easily done. I hope she continues to bless us with more TV interviews, movies and magazine articles. I would hate to think after TLW that she would just disapear from us. She has one movie coming soon and I can't wait til it is out. They started filming this February. Jennifer is a very private person and I respect her for that. I only wish we could get a small glimps of her precious daughter. She must be goreous also. I will continue to be a fan as long as I am still here on earth. She is one fine lady. Just a little tid-bit...Jennifer looks a lot like my mother when mom was young. My grandkids thought it was their Nanny. I told them it was someone else and they were confused. They are only 4 and 5 years old. I hope Jennifer lives a long and healthy life doing what she does best....

Love you Jennifer Beals

A devoted fan
  • Who can forget that cute girl with the off-the shoulder sweatshirt in Flashdance?Or that "wow" waterdance?

Thankfully no one not only in America,but in Europe as well. Beals is still remembered for her role in that highly succesful and classic film , however she seems to be rather more talented than we have already seen..or thought.
    She has been in a number of independent and underrated films in which she was quite good, and always seems to stand out with her presence.
    Ok ,she is talented,no doubt; But i guess that it is the combination of her charm and appeal that makes her special really. She is beautiful , classy , a woman with charisma and style . She is probably one of those lucky women who become more and more beautiful as they grow older.
    In L word she is great, portraying that woman that sees her life going from bad to worse ( i still wonder when was the last time we saw Bette having some really good news!). Perhaps it's because she is quite good in dramatic scenes; she has that kind of melancholy in her face that makes her ideal for drama. I absolutely loved the scene where she smashed her car and then started shouting at the guy she hit!!
    With the L word she is back, hotter than ever ..
    I do hope that we shall see much more of her in the future, in interesting and challenging roles.
  • So beautiful !!! I love her !!!

She's great in portraying Bette (L Word). So beautiful and very appealing. Her smile can put a spell on anybody. I think film makers should give her more break in a variety of theme, since she can portray anything under the sun. More power to you Jennifer, I will always be your loyal and faithful supporter. More power.
  • Amazing Women!!

Jennifer Beals is an amazing women!

She is such a talented actress. I have watched her in a few things now, and i must admit she gets better with age, looking wise to!! She is so stunning. She is old enough to me my Mother, but damn! She is fine!