- hold on.. i think ur talking about... jennifer aniston... we're talking about jennifer garner... right?... well... if we are.. "elektra" still makes me wanna throw up every time i think about it...
easilyobsessed wrote: ^ I really liked Elektra.
Me too. But 13 Going On 30 is easily her best movie. She rocked in that!! The scene in the nightclub was brilliant, especailly the dance to Thriller!!
- She did well in all of her movies, but obviously the critics don't like her. She'll have to try harder... she was just soooo amazing in Alias and I can't wait for the day she'll become popular in movies too. And I agree, 13 Going on 30 is her best movie so far.
- I thought 13 Going on 30 (or Suddenly 30 as it is called where I live) was awesome. I also loved her in Dude where's my car. That's an awesome movie and she did an unbelievably good job in it
- I think she needs to do more movies, which she may do no that Alias has finished. She was excellent as Sydney Bristow and at times carried the show on her own. I can't wait to see what she does next, oh and I also thought she was excellent in 13 Going On 30 too. It is a modern day Big and very underrated. It also proves that she can do comedy aswell.
- In my opinion,she's a great actress and she's my favourite.She's just perfect in "Alias" and i really liked her on "13 going on 30" but as for "Catch and Release" although she's good the movie didn't go that well in the box office.
- She's not a big enough name to headline a movie as the sole star, so I think she'll always be kind of stuck in the "___, ___ & Jennifer Garner" kind of billings on the posters and trailers. She's probably one of those people who is better, and will have a better career, sticking to mainly doing TV, with just the occasional movie to give her a bit more credibility.