Jennifer Garner

Jennifer Garner Fan Reviews (65)

• Such a wonderful person.

Humble. Decent actress. So happy for her and Ben.
  • Nobody is Perfect...but she is close to one

I saw Jennifer Garner for the first time in Alias. How beautifully she sanked into the role of Sydney Bristow. While I was engrossed in the serial Alias, I just realized that the life of a TV series actor is normally short because they have to live through a character and its very difficult for the audience to judge them in another role/character later on. We have seen that pretty often where even the best of actors were not able to do-away with the gestures they performed in the previous roles. Even the best who better than others showed glimpses when playing the roles involving similalr acts (like Jennifer Anniston acts very well but whenever she performs comedy, you can see your favorite Rachel in her)...Given, that Alias actually revovled around Sydney Bristow, so Jennifer Garner had a tougher role being the centre of attention in a series which ran over 5 years.

But, Jennifer Garner is awesome. Even in a full action movie Elektra with almost a similar role, she was able to seggregate Elktra from Sydey Bristow.

I just miss her and she is also losing her age for more action movies. Would love another action movie of her
  • Jennifer Garner:Sydney Bristow Rules!

When I first watched Alias I had never seen Jennifer act but of course after you watch Alias you will never stop watching Jennifer act. She portrayed Sydney so brilliantly that the character will never be forgotten,it was legendary. I love her movies especially 13 Going On 30,it reminds me so much of my life and the thoughts I have and yes I was 13 in 1987 and I was 30 in 2004 when the movie came out.The part in the movie where she presents the way she wants the magazine to go,where she says we won't know something good if it hits us in the face,that is so true. Well Jennifer is something good she is a beautiful and talented actress that I look forward to watching for years to come.
  • Jennifer Garner is one of the greatest actress ever to have graced this earth.

Jennifer Garner, is a very talented actress, who has been in many movies and now has her own TV show "Alias". But now that is being axed and now all of her fans are left wondering, What will Jennifer do next? She is and WILL be one of the greatest actress to ever grace this earth. She is flawless and is so talented that it can not be put into words. Although she is still unknown in the United Kingdom, she is big in America. Just look at how cool she was at the Oscars when she fell over on stage (and she even laughed at herself). That just shows how amazing she is.

We love you Jennifer Garner!
  • Best heroine ever.

And also the best actress you can find on TV. Garner portrayed Sydney Bristow perfectly on Alias.

The main challenge of portraying Sydney was that, she was able to go through a range of emotions within only a few seconds. From being a kick ass action heroine, she could transform into a vulnerable, every day girl, who has more trouble in life in only one minute than we have in our entire lifetime.

Mrs. Garner 's not only a terrific actress,she's also a great person. She LIKES her job, and she does it by heart, and she's not big headed about it. You can ask for her signature anytime, you can bet she'll give you one. She's also NEVER EVER had a scandal. In every single interview, she's nice and cool,and very enthusiastic.

But not only she has all off the skills, and the good personality. She looks... extremely sexy. She's one of the hottest females ever. She's not only attractive, but she's very fit too.

Kudos for Jen. She could do her job properly even while being pregnant with her daughter, Violet. But in the top of all this, she also directed one episode of Alias. "In Dreams". It was, one of the best episodes of Alias. And the fact that she directed it is even better. Her direction was flawless. Her movie career is going nicely too. She started with Alias, which got her into the fame(but she never lost her touch). Elektra, Daredevil, The Kingdom... all great performances by her.

Overall, if I had to spend my lifetime by looking at only one actress' performances, I'd definitely choose Jennifer Garner.
  • Review

I have never seen someone explode into greatness like Jennifer was able to do. She got her start on Alias for her first big television show, ran that out for 5 years doing an amazing job along the way AND managed to get herself into the news with Ben Affleck AND into a half a dozen movies. Jennifer Gardner is everything that you could ever want in a television star. Shes got the body and the ability to translate things for the viewers when we need things to be dummied down for us. I didnt think I would ever watch an Action-Adventure / Drama show that had a female lead, but Jennifer Gardner has showed me exactly why I should give every show a chance. Her performance on Alias will go down as likely one of the greatest no-name > superstar performances in movie AND televsion history.
  • An amazing actress!

Jennifer Garner is amazing and very talented. She's beautiful, funny, and very good at what she does. I loved her in 13 Going On 30. She was so funny as Jenna Rink. It made me laugh to see a 30-Year-Old woman acting like a teenager. She really brought a smile to my face.

I think when you're feeling down, watch a movie with Jennifer Garner in it, and you'll feel so much better. She'll make you laugh and smile. I absolutely love her work, and I hope she continues to make great movies.

Jennifer, Sweetie, keep up the good work. You're very talented.
  • She's got something in her personality that makes you believe that she is really Sidney Bristow!

In my opinion, Jennifer is one of the most talented actresses. There is something that makes her special and outstanding from others. Maybe it's her smile or something inside her. The character of Sidney Bristow, which she created in Alias, is really great. She was able to show us the complex personality of Sidney, all her strong and weak points. She made us think that she really is Sidney.
    Another roles of Jennifer Garner were also very good. I like them all. I think that an appearance of Jennifer guarantees us that the show is truly worth our time. Jennifer has become one of my favorite actresses since I saw the first episode of Alias and she will be on my list forever!
  • Jennifer Garner is one of the most underrated actresses in the entertainment industry.

Jennifer Garner is underappreciated in the entertainment industry because of her genuine demeanor and attitude. She obviously seems to have a very optimistic and happy personality. She seems like the person that can make people happy when she enters the room. She is most known for her role as Sydney Bristow in the TV series hit “Alias” as the undercover agent for the CIA. The role of Sydney Bristow will live with her forever because of the incredible performance of the character. Even though she has not had a lot of success in big movies, she is still a great actress, who needs to get a great movie character that will get her the desired credit and respect from more people and the media. Daredevil and Electra were decent films, but they were just not the greatest. Overall, Jennifer is one of my favorite female actresses.
  • empty

I like her a lot in the series "Alias" but now that it is over, she seems to be focusing more on the romantic comedy movies genre, which is not something suited for her, and I must admit that she should tried out some different things. I do not think that she is completely awful, but she needs kind of more movies to practice with and good roles too.
  • empty

A great actress with an amazing talent and a lot of spirit is really an amazing actress that everyone likes. Maybe she doesn't have much great movies, but her acting in a TV series "Alias" is enough to make her one of the best.
  • Jennifer Garner is Still Sydney Bristow!

Jennifer Garner is a great Actoress, I think she did a great job in "Daredevil" and "Alias" But I havent seen her other movies yet someday I will but for now I Enjoyed watching her on "Alias" and "Daredevil". I hope she enjoys her new life as wife and mother, I think she and Mr. Affleck make a great couple I also hope she continues making more movies in the future.
  • The girl next door.

From what I've seen, Jennifer is not only a great actress but a great person as well. I have not heard one bad thing about her in the media, and she always manages to stay out of the spotlight, showing that she isn't striving for star power like many other celebrities. I first discovered her in "Alias" and thought she did a fantastic job as CIA Agent Sydney Bristow. Since "Alias", I have followed her work and think she chooses a good array of films (well, not counting Elektra). I wish her the best of luck with her career and hope she lands many more roles in the future.
  • Born in Houston, raised in West Virginia.

Jennifer Garner is so amazing. She is a very talented and beautiful actress. Her acting amazes me. She is such a joy to watch, especially on such a good show like Alias. She gracefully and beautifully plays all of her roles so wonderfully. She is very talented. She is so amazing, words cannot describe her. She got married to Ben Affleck in 2005 and had a beautiful baby girl, which she named Violet, that December. Jennifer Garner is a very gifted, talented, beautiful actress who is definately a godsend. She is the perfect actress and she makes television worth watching.
  • A joy to watch!

Garner is one of the more \"refreshing\" actresses of today. She initially set out to pursue different career but ended up capturing our hearts instead. This is always a good thing when someone is steered to where they should be. Daredevil was one of my favorites and showed that Garner had what other actresses dream of, that is a large amount of \"spunk\". This is a woman who knows who she is and is confident and focused. Perhaps the Almighty had a say in this Lady\'s bright future. Hopefully she will not fall into the typical mold of having to submit to inferior roles to survive. Byrne
  • She is so talented and beutiful!!

Jennifer Garner has to be one of the most beautiful actresses on tv, and in the movies! She plays in Alias, and eventhough I've only seen a few episodes, she still plays her role well! I fell in love with her acting in 13 Goin On 30, she played the role of an adult as a 13 year old as if she really was her character. Eventhough I haven't exactly seen her in her best roles, she stills plays her minor roles so amazingly! Jennifer Garner is major threat in Hollywood, she's beautiful, talented, has a healthy looking body, good hair, down to earth, and a very powerful women.
  • My favorite actress!

Seriously from the moment that I saw her on Alias I became her biggest fan. I had never seen someone as beautiful as her. Alias quickly became my favorite show just because she was there. I was so dissapointed when she never won an emmy and the show went off the air. I have also seen every movie that she has been in from Dude, Wheres My Car to Dardevil to 13 Going on 30 to Elektra. Im waiting to see what she does in her career now. Anything that she does im sure will be a sucess. Jennifer Garner is officailly my favorite actress.
  • Best Of The Best!!!

Jennifer Garner is the best actress that I have ever seen on TV and Cinema, not just because she is gorgeous, but she plays her roles with every bit of her energy, and from this every performance that she does it unbeliveably awesome, and if you want proof then just watch Alias. In 2003, she filmed DareDevil, with future husband, Ben Affleck. After wokring on DareDevil she started dating Ben Affleck. In June 2005, Jen and Ben got married in West Virginia. Shortly after the wedding Jen announces that she is pregnant. While being pregnant she continued to still film Alias, and they put the pregnacy into the story line of Alias. Jen gave birth in to a baby girl in December 1st 2005. Now that she has finished her multi-award winning show Alias, she has had time to focus on her new baby. At the moment she has been cast to star in some new films which will be released next year.
  • Talented actress !!!

I love Jennifer Garner . She is too cute and very talented . I miss the ALIAS tv show . I really hope she will have another one . For me she has a refreshing face, I like her dimples very much . She looks very sweet whenever she smiles . It would be nice to see her on TV again on a regular basis . She seems to be a pretty cool mom too spending time with her little Violet . Hope Violet looks like her mommy . Wonderful family . Good for her to lie low to be with her daughter but hopefully *fingers crossed* we'll see her on the small/big screen soon ....
  • great actress

what can i say bout garner except that she is a good actress and she does good in every movie she does.i liked the following movies she was in like 13 going on 30 daredevil elektra.once i saw alias i got hooked within the first min of it.i loved that show and i was so sad when it went off air :(
  • Brilliant!

jennifer garner starred on the hit tv show alias for five or six years. it airs on abc. her charachter's name is sydney ( dont her last name) and she is married to the star of daredevil ben affleck. on the big screen jennifer has starred in 13 going on 30 about a girl who wishes she was thirty and then she wakes up in her future or something. she also starred in the marvel film daredevil alongside her husband ben affleck and then she starred in its spinoff movie elektra. jennifer garner is a great actress and i hope she does well in the future.
  • Jennifer does an awesome job when acting.

I think Jennifer is awesome! When "Alias" came out I watched every show. Any movie Jennifer has been in I have watched. She is funny, smart and beautiful. She seems so down to earth too. It is sad that "Alias" ended but then all good things must come to an end I suppose. I realize she desires to raise her daughter in a more quiet lifestyle. I think this is a good thing. Although I hope to see Jennifer in some other movies in the future. She is incredible and I hope she does not disappear completly. I will miss her in "Alias" each week though.....the show was awesome.....Jennifer was awesome.
  • She is in so many magazines and movies and has her picture in everything, all that crap makes her kind of overused.

7.6
    She is in so many magazines and movies and has her picture in everything, all that crap makes her kind of overused. I mean, I don't really think there is a reason for her to be the top looked at person on TV.com. I don't even qualify her as pretty. She is cuter than prettier in my eyes. Jennifer Garner is OK, but I have seen better. Jennifer Garner is overrated and really overused and has her pictures everywhere. They should give other actresses who are even better an even better chance than the overrated overused Jennifer Garner. o k
  • She is awesome.

Great actress. Hard working. Not some chick hired for her looks. Biggest mistake so far is her choice of husband (Mr. Jump the Shark himself).
    You can tell right off that JG takes her craft seriously. And she truly conveys confidence when she puts on her disguises. Not the confidence of an actress playing a part, but of an actual secret agent going undercover. I always LOVED that. I also love the fact that the writers show that she has flaws. She has made mistakes, she has lost fights, she has trusted the wrong people, she has remained vulnerable. Not like some Steven Segal crimefighter who never gets hit.

Would love to see an Alias reunion movie. Come back Mr. Sloane
  • Likeable

Jennifer Garner is very likeable on screen. I was not a big fan of "Alias" and I know she can be the butt-kicking girl, but I hope she does more romantic comedy.

I enjoyed the "Thriller" scene in "13 Going On 30."

In her next comedy maybe she could pick up that alto saxophone she played in high school.

I don't see her spending much more time on TV, unless you count sitting in a chair next to Ellen De Generes. The problem is there are just so many good female movie roles, and it seems Jen Garner will to wait until another Jen burns through them all. (Did you see "The Break-Up?")
  • Jennifer Garner is for sure the best actress of all. It worth to see any Jen Garner movie because you won`t be dissapointed. And if you`d like to see the best movie ever made watch ALIAS. It really rocks!!! I love Jennifer Garner!!!!! She`s awesome!!!

Jennifer Garner rocks!!! She is my favourite actess and probably the best of all. I said \"probably\" OMG!!! I meant \"of course\". I saw a lot of movies with Jen Garner and I can say that she is such a great actress because she acts so naturaly in front of the camera. My favourite movie is ALIAS with Jennifer Garner of course... I think ALIAS is the best movie ever made and there can`t be a better actress to play Sydney Bristow. I like ALIAS since I saw the first episode. Since then I can say that I`m addicted to ALIAS. I have watched almost of movies with Jennifer Garner and I like them all. Jen can make any movie a total succes. She was the best, she`s still yhe best and she`ll always be the best.
  • i fell in love with jen from the first epi of alias and she has never dissappointed, i mean really she is a talented actress, and i am exited to see her work. an actress that seems to shine both in and out, definately some one to look out for

the amazing ass kicking Sydney bristow could not of been done better, Jenefer garner shined for the last five years oon alias, i mean wow, the ass kicking was worth watching every time. a star that will hopefuly shine for years to come i mean wow i can not wait to see what she does next. Even he pregnancy made the show more spectacular and honetly so intelegent. she really made T.V. worth watching. i am so sad to see her leave. i hope she returns to T.V. i will never forget the asskicking. i mean wow. i love jen.
  • Jennifer is a fantastic actress. Nobody could play Sydney the way she does......

Jennifer is a fantastic actress. Nobody could play Sydney the way she does......This character was created for her! She is the only woman who could play this character this perfectly! And that's the bottom line. I love the chemistry between her and Victor and her and Michael. She did a great job as Electra also. She's fantastic in action roles!
  • Does it really have to end? (ALIAS)

While her solo movie debut - Elektra - may not have been a hit - her rise to fame in ALIAS was truly underrated! SHE WAS FANTASTIC! The show would not have been such a cult classic if it were not for Jennifer Garner! She will be so sadly missed! I hope beyond hope that someday the show will return! (A girl can dream, can't she!)
  • Jennifer Garner is a great looking, strong woman. She is so talanted and is always in a happy mood I think shes fantastic!

Jennifer Garner's first big gig would of have to have been being on the hit show Alias. She has done a few short parts in movies such as Dude Where's My Car and Catch Me If You Can but now people know her more now thanks to Alias, which by the way is an amazing show!
    Later on Jennifer was the star of 13 Going 30 (called Suddenly 30 in Australia)a funny movie about a 13 year old girl wakeing up one day to find that she was 30! Shes also done movies such as Daredevil and Electra which she was great in.
    She continued Alias but later on she met Ben Afleck. She married him and ended up having a beautiful baby girl named Mia.
    So all in all Jennifer Garner is one woman to watch she's absolutley stunning!
< 1 2 3